Chapter 6

Resilient rejection

-

"PHIL TOPS!!", Tom yelled, projecting his accidental saliva droplet onto my forehead, causing me to wake up suddenly.

I looked up to see everyone standing in the room.

Perverts.

Get back to your horny Fifa sessions.

Ya nasty.

Phil was lying on top of me again, smirking down at my confused expression, "Yep, Phil tops", he replied, speaking in the third person.

The pressure of Phil's body against mine began to make me slightly hard, but I couldn't do anything about it.

I could see that Phil could feel it pressing against him harder and harder as time passed.

Dan... Whyyyy do you want to FREAKING FRICKLE FRACKLE SO FRICKIN BAD?!

Phil is a sex god though...

"I can't wait till everyone hears about this", Toby cackled.

Some people just deserve to be kissed aggressively by a mother fucking huge-ass tiger shark.

I moaned slightly as Phil wrapped his arms around the back of my neck.

My HORmONes CANnOt TaKE tHIS 

I began to breathe more heavily.

"Toby, are you seriously allowing this in your house?", Josh gasped, giving me a disgusting glare.
"This is great banter, Josh", Toby laughed again, pulling out his phone and taking a picture.

Why was Phil risking his reputation like this?
He didn't even care about them, he just lay there as if it was just him and I alone and in our own company.

Oh, I wish they'd just leave.

I didn't need to return to school to get bullied even more on top of the daily threats.

"P-Phil... why are you doing this?", I weakly murmured, watching him smile deviously.
"Because I really really like you, Dan", Phil sighed contently, placing a kiss upon my temple.

This all seemed too fake to be real.
Maybe he was messing with me the whole time.

I huffed and threw him off me before standing up and sassily dusting off my shoulder.
"I'm done here", I spat, strutting up to the front door and slamming it behind me.

I felt kinda bad for doing that to Phil... He might've been telling the truth... This all seemed too blissful though.

I quickly checked my iPhone:
3:56 AM

Slowly, I walked up to the pavement outside Toby's house and sat down on the curb, scuffing my shoe on the tarmac absent-mindedly. 

I could just about hear them quarreling from inside, which was then followed by a loud sob.

"Get out you faggot!", Josh opened the door before tossing Phil out, "Honestly, Toby, you can't tolerate this". 

Who does he think he his?
The Mother Fucking Queen of Massive Bloody Dickheads?

I turned around to see Phil curled up in a ball by the door, his head between his knees, crying his poor heart out.

What have I done?

"Phil?", I whispered, trying to get him to notice my presence.
No reply.
I could hear him sniffing quietly followed by another sob.

C'mon Dan, go do something.