Chapter 9

Borrowed belongings

-
SMUT
*Phil's POV*

I examined Dan intensely as we walked back to my house. I really hoped he felt OK after everything that'd happened earlier. He's been through a lot today, but I guess you could say it'll be worth it once he gets to mine.

Hint hint nudge nudge

;))

Once we arrived at my house, I let Dan in and we went into the kitchen to greet my Mum who was busy cleaning the dinner table.

"Welcome home, Phil. I see you've brought a friend!", She grinned at Dan.

"Hi, my name's Dan", He smiled, awkwardly waving.

"Is it OK if Dan stays over?", I asked hopefully, giving my mum the puppy dog eyes.

"Of course but has he told his parents?", she responded caringly.

"I'll text them", Dan said, pulling out his snazzy new iPhone.

"Want anything to eat?", My mum asked.

"Dan?", I nudged him, waiting for a response.

"Mm?", he murmured, now playing on a random app on his phone.

"You hungry?", I poked him.

"No, thank you, I'm good", he mumbled, reluctantly putting his phone away.

"We'll be off upstairs now", I smiled, dragging Dan by his arm and pulling him upstairs.

*Dan's POV*

As I walked into Phil's room I immediately couldn't stop my eyes from dotting around everywhere.

There were hundreds of posters and stickers and plushies and figures all around his room, all organised into boxes or on shelves or proudly hung on his wall.

"Your room is fucking amazing!", I laughed, spinning in circles whilst Phil stood there smiling at my childlike attitude.

"Thanks", he grinned, sitting on his bed.

"What do you wanna do?", Phil asked, daydreaming and staring off out of his window.

"You- wait waaat", I joked, making him giggle adorably.

"Save that for later, Daniel", he whispered.

"Omg I swear to god, if you call me Daniel I'll have to bloody slap you to pieces", I snorted, sitting next to him.

"Want to watch some TV?", Phil asked me, getting up to turn on the telly.

"Of course", I smiled.

-

We watched Adventure Time for a few hours before Mrs Lester brought us up some snacks for dinner.

Once we'd finished, Phil turned off the Tv and went back over to sit next to me on his bed.

-

"Do you wanna play Mario Kart or something? You can use my brother's 3DS", Phil offered, pulling out his own 3DS.

"Gotta love Mario!", I smiled as he went off to steal his brother's DS.

*Phil's POV*

I trudged off to my brother's room which was on the opposite side of the landing.

I assumed he was out with his friends so I could easily go in and pinch anything I wanted from him.

I entered his room and began to look around for his 3DS which he never really used until I found something peculiar under his bed; a strange shaped bottle.