10. Aliens in London

LOCATION: LONDON

The group walk through a bubble, arriving on Earth, outside the warehouse. Ashley dials a number and Tasia asks "Who are you calling?" At the same time Lavina asks "Where are we?" "A cab and we are in London." "London?" They meet the taxi just outside of the abandoned area, the driver looks very shocked to see them. Ashley sits up front, leaving the sisters to the back seat. During the journey Ashley calls Regina, to inform her she's back and needs to talk with her, Regina says she's back at the hotel they have been staying at during their trip.

The taxi pulls up outside the hotel and Ashley tells the taxi driver to just bill her. The three head up and into their room, where Regina is sitting at a computer, but gets up as soon as the door opens "Ashley!" Regina then notices Tasia and... Lavina. She looks a bit shocked to see Lavina, but sends them all a wave and smile anyway, getting a smile back from both Ashley and Thor, plus a cautious look from Lavina. Ashley puts her hammer on the coat rack, while Lavina stays standing by the now closed door, ready to escape if needed. Ashley heads over to Regina, who starts talking "The whole world is going crazy. All the stuff we saw is spreading." Regina then notices Ashley's outfit and Ashley notices Selvig "Selvig?" Selvig gets up from behind a computer "Stark! How wonderful!" He's not wearing any trousers and he looks at Ashley's outfit "You've been to Asgard." "Where are your pants?" Regina replies "He says it helps him think." "Oh, well, I'm gonna need everything you got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomalies, everything." "Okay." Ashley heads over to see what Regina has figured out so far.

Tasia speaks up "Are you well, Erik?" Selvig laughs and shrugs "Your sister's not coming, is she?" Lavina tries to shrink into the shadows, but Tasia looks over her shoulder at her sister "Come join us." Lavina grumbles and steps forward. Selvig's eyes widen and Tasia gives Lavina a look "Play nice." Lavina puts on her best fake smile and just hangs back. Tasia pulls Selvig into a hug as he watches Lavina as cautiously as Lavina watches Regina.

Ashley sits beside Selvig "Malekith is going to fire the aether at a spot where all the nine worlds are connecting." Selvig adds in "Amplifying the weapon's impact. For each additional world, the power will increase exponentially. The effect would be universal." Tasia speaks up "But the alignment is only temporary. He must be in exactly the right place at the right time." Regina asks "Well, how do we know where that is?" Selvig stands up "We follow the directions. This has happened before-" Everyone follows him to a table "-thousands of years ago, and the Ancients were there to see it." He pushes everything off the table and lays a map down "All the great constructions, the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians. They made use of the gravitational effects of the convergence. And they left us a map." He uses a ruler and pen to draw lines "Stonehenge, Snowdon, the Great Orme... These are all coordinates taking us... here." He points on the map to where all the lines pass through. Regina peers down at the map "Greenwich?" Ashley nods "The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is going to go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions. The very fabric of reality is going to be torn apart." Tasia summons her hammer from the coat rack and Selvig gulps "I better get my pants."

LOCATION: OLD ROYAL NAVAL COLLEGE

The group arrive at the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich, London. Regina grabs all the equipment out of the car "We have to hammer them in all around the site and then Selvig and Ashley will activate them from the tower." Regina and Lavina have been tasked with working together. There wasn't enough time to call for the Avengers to come help, they're on their own. The Dark Elf ship, invisible, comes through a bubble and lands in the river, gliding along, building up harsh waves. The ship becomes visible as it hits land, but keeps moving. Regina stares wide-eyed, while Lavina quickly pulls her aside. The ship slows to a stop in the field in the centre of the college, towering far over everything, everything looks so tiny compared to it.

Malekith leads his Dark Elves out of their ship. A portal in the sky opens. Tasia flies over and lands a good way from Malekith, landing heavily and damaging the stone pavement beneath her "You needn't have come so far, Asgardian. Death would've come to you soon enough." The pair start walking towards each other "Not by your hand." "Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished!" Malekith lashes out with the aether, but Tasia tackles it with electricity, though she still gets blown back.

Up in a tower in the college, Ashley is fiddling with a device and Selvig is panicking "We're running out of time!" "Almost there." "Are you sure this is going to work? These devices were made to detect anomalies, not cause them." Ashley gets the device working "Come on." The pair look down on the scene where Tasia and Malekith are fighting, she mutters "Come on Regina, Lavina."

Tasia continues battling against Malekith "You know, with all that power I thought you'd hit harder." As Malekith gets ready to send a lot of power her way, Tasia throws Mjolnir at him, throwing him backwards. Tasia then electrocutes him.

Lavina hammers a device into place and Regina gives a thumbs up to Ashley when the device beeps.

Above them a large portal opens in the sky, beside the previous one, Selvig looks up at the portal "The convergence will be in full effect in seven minutes." Ashley nods "That just means we have to keep Malekith busy for eight." She checks the device in her hand "Okay, you might want to hold on to something." She activates one of the devices put down in front of the ship, it opens a portal around itself and sucks up the Dark Elves within a few metres of it. Regina and Lavina watch it happen and Lavina asks "How did she do that?" "Well, the gravitational fields interact with the weak spots between worlds creating-" Lavina doesn't actually care and so cuts in, taking the phone from Regina, to talk to Ashley on the other end "Get the Elf with the sword." Ashley sees the Dark Elf with a long sword and activates her device, but instead of creating a portal where she last did, she creates one right where Regina and Lavina are standing, teleporting them away. Ashley looks down over the balcony "Oops."

The pair arrive on a street, next to parked cars, Regina looks around "Uh... what just happened?" Two Dark Elves fall from the sky and Lavina quickly shields Regina. She then looks over as the Dark Elves get up, she pulls out her dagger and makes quick work of them as Regina just watches in shock and tries to get her breathing under control.

Ashley and Selvig run through the college, there are still people inside, watching through the windows "What are you all doing? You need to get out of here, now!" A young man comments "You're joking, right? That's Tasia out there, she's waving her hammer around and everything!"

A portal opens behind Malekith as Tasia flies at him.