20. I'm not dead yet

LOCATION: SHIELD HQ

Candice leaves Hill's side to fight within Headquarters. Tasia and Lavina had snuck into the helicarrier bay and gotten onto one of the helicarriers. The sisters, adorned in their Asgardian battle armour fight side by side. Stacey and Suzanne are running along together out of Headquarters "Hey, Captain. How do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" "If they're shooting at you, they're bad." Suzanne opens her wings and flies off the top level of a helicarrier. Stacy drops down onto the level below, avoiding gun fire as she runs along. As Suzanne flies along, she starts getting shot at by weapons aboard the helicarriers "Hey, Captain, I found those bad guys you were talking about." "You okay?" "I'm not dead yet." 

Pierce is watching out of the window as the three helicarriers rise, there are explosions going off overhead where Suzanne is being shot at. He turns to the room "Let me ask you a question." He puts his phone down on a table "What if Pakistan marched into Mumbai tomorrow and you knew that they were going to drag your daughters into a soccer stadium for execution and you could just stop it, with a flick of the switch. Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you all?" One of the Councilmen replies "Not if it was your switch." One of the Agents takes his gun out of his holster as Pierce holds out his hand, he takes the gun and points it at that particular Councilmen. But before he can pull the trigger, the Councilman facing the barrel punches Pierce in the face and throws a disc at one of the Agents, electrocuting him. He then throws something at another, punching and kicking the next Agent. When one gets back up again, he kicks him down and tackles the next one. 

The Agents are down in a matter of seconds, the Councilman picks up a gun from the floor and points it at Pierce, who has made it to his feet. The Councilman touches a particular point on the side of his face, his face flickers and he says "I'm sorry." His voice sounding robotic, he then pulls the veil off his face, revealing that it is actually Nian "Did I step on your moment?" 

Hill asks "Asgardians how is your helicarrier looking?" Tasia looks around at all the bodies and responds "The deck has cleared immensely." "Good job, how about you help clear another?" Lavina speaks "I will stay here, you go." 

A HYDRA Agent reports "Satellites in range at 3000 feet." Hill hears it and asks "Falcon, status?" She's still flying around trying to avoid being shot out of the sky "Engaging." She soars down and flies low to the deck, she pulls out two guns and starts firing at Agents "Alright, I'm in." A quinjet flies right at her "Oh, shit." She flies away, trying to avoid being shot by the quinjet. Tasia lands on the helicarrier Suzanne is flying around, trying to get onto, Tasia fights the Agents on deck. Stacey is on the deck of the other helicarrier, fighting, when Hill informs her "Eight minutes, Captain." "Working on it." 

As Nian works at a computer, one of the Councilmen is holding a gun to Pierce's back, however, he is standing right by his phone on the table. The female Council member asks "What are you doing?" Pierce responds "He's disabling security protocols and dumping all the secrets onto the Internet." Nian adds "Including HYDRA's." "And SHIELD's. If you do this, none of your past is gonna remain hidden. Not Budapest, not Osaka, not the children's ward. Are you sure you're ready for the world to see you as you really are?" Nian locks eyes with Pierce "Are you?" "Well, look out the window. It doesn't matter what our enemies think about us anymore." "That's why they're going down." "Pretty high opinion of Rogers' chances." "Clearly you haven't been paying attention." He smirks.

Stacey gets the first chip in "Alpha, lock." Hill asks "Falcon, where are you now?" "I had to take a detour." The quinjet is still chasing after Suzanne, who is currently flying under her helicarrier. She manages to get the quinjet to shoot the area she needs access to, the glass shatters, giving her a way in "Oh yeah!" She flies in and switches the chip "Bravo, lock." She then flies back out "Two down, one to go." Stacey runs through her helicarrier, going back to fighting all the Agents she had managed to outrun to get the chip in. Suzanne flies towards the last helicarrier, they're getting further from each other, flying in different directions and gaining altitude.