27. Hiding, searching, practicing

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER…

Secretly, SHIELD special teams continue to work, under Fury's observation. Fury and Hill slowly bring SHIELD back together, but only with those they fully trust.

Johanna continues to hide away from HYDRA, slowly memories are returning to her. Every time a new memory returns, she visits that location to try and learn more about what she did there, many take her to New York and are of Stacey. She is staying in abandoned buildings, not wanting anyone to hear her screaming in the night as she constantly suffers from violent nightmares. She debates finding Stacey to talk to her, find out what more she knows, but she thinks better of it, believing she will hurt her. Johanna's anger is a huge problem, everything sets her off, from a car honking its horn to a bird chirping in the morning. Without self control, she punches a lot of things, walls mostly.

Suzanne continues working at the VA, but living with the other Avengers, her membership now official. Ashley and Regina continue to work on designs for a home for all of them, they're close to finishing their designs, so make some calls to figure out some land and hiring builders, making sure to only get people Ashley trusts involved, since they want their home's location to be secret. The way they get around this, is by not telling anyone that this house she wants built, is for her, instead for someone else, who they don't name. 

Tasia and Lavina head home to Asgard from time to time, to help out across the Nine Realms. King Odin finally starts realising that Lavina is actually trying to be a better person, but the pair keep their distance as much as they can, because they seem to set each other off pretty easily, constantly getting into arguments.

Candice and Nian search every database they can gain access to and every online source, looking for more information on the Winter Soldier. They also keep their eyes peeled for any sign of her globally and actually get some success, but when they arrive at some random location around the planet, she's nowhere to be seen. They try to figure out what she was at those locations for and when Stacey recognises some of them, she suspects she's gaining some memories, remembering that she was struggling to accept things she was telling her from their last time meeting.

Prisha and Warren Maximoff continue practicing their powers, learning how to control them.