🥳It"s Your Birthday Sukanya🥳

A Day At School

Class - Everyone is laughing , talking and throwing paper balls at others. Everyone engrossed in their activities because there is no teacher in the class. 🤷🏻🤷🏻

All of a sudden the door opens with creaking sound.

Everyone becomes quiet as they see their class teacher, Suk Miss standing at the door.

Suk Miss : (In a little annoyed voice) "Class you are not supposed to make noise when teacher is not there in the class. This is a class not a fish market. And you Chinmayi, I have not made you CR (Class Representative) to fool around and provoke misbehavior. Learn to behave and take responsibility or I am getting you suspended for a week."

Chinmayi : sorry miss

Suk Miss : "Good Morning class, please settle down."

Maha to Kurkure : (whispers) "Miss ka mood aur miss ka dress match nahi kar raha hai.¨

Kurkure : "Sahi baat hai" (laughing in whispers) 🤭🤭 "By the way what is so special today that miss is wearing new bright dress?."

Maha : "You don't know?? 😱😱 Today is....."

(Before Maha could say anything teacher started speaking.)

Suk Miss : "Class please maintain silence, so as you all know you have your final exams in less than a month so is there any topic you have not understood or is there anything you want me to explain again?"

Faluda : "Miss what is metaphor?"

Smile : "Miss what are poetic devices?"

Safa : "Miss what are the elements of descriptive writing?"

Riya : "Miss, can you teach us how to write a interview again?"

(LIke this the entire class starts shooting doubts at miss in loud voices, the class turns into a total chaos.)

Suk MIss : "Class maintain decorum, you can ask doubts. I will clear all your doubts but please ask one by one."

Chinmayi : (Stands up and talks in a high pitched voice) "We want to do our favourite topic."

Suk Miss : "Yes, say but I will only entertain doubts related to the subject."

Chinmayi to class : "Before I tell our doubt to Miss I want to ask you all friends, what is today's date and month?"

Suk Miss : (angrily 😡😡) CHINMAYI ! What is the way you are asking your doubts ? Either you ask doubts in a.........

(Before Miss could complete what she was saying.....)

Jaggry : "Chinmayi today is 24th January."

Chinmayi : "So let do our favourite topic." (Winks at the class and all understood what that means)

Suk Miss : "Which concept?" (Tries to hide her smile as she hears her birth date)

All the students : CELEBRATION !!!!!! 🎉🎊

Suk Miss : "No way, not at all I will not give permission."

Smile : "Miss we already have the permission."

Suk Miss : "And who gave you the permission ??" 🤨

Someone stands at the corridor and says "Me! I gave them the permission to celebrate your birthday in class today. After all they wanted to make your day special, something that you will remember lifelong. By the way can I also join the celebration?"