🥳It's Your Birthday Pournu🥳

Narrator 1 : Helllo one hello all...🙋‍♀️

Narrator 2 : Today is 12th of September and we are here to narrate you a very beautiful incident that took place a few years back.

Narrator 1: but before we begin with our narration we would like to introduce ourselves 😉

Narrator 1 : Hey all I am Catherine but I would prefer you all calling me Cathy

Narrator 2 : And my name is .... Oh what's my name?🤪

Cathy : mumbling to herself "Today for the first time I met someone who dosen't know her name 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 Kahan kahan se a Jaate Hain Log🙄"

Narrator 2 : Shut up Cathy 😏 I know my name😤 ok but let's not waste time so for short you can call me Bubble.

Cathy : At last finally someone gave their introduction. I thought today we won't be able to start the narration only🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Bubble : Ok jokes apart let's start our narration before our audience either doze off to 😴😴 or run away from here 🏃‍♀️

Cathy : So the location where this incident happened was in London, to be more specific, in the Oxford Street.

Bubble : This street is so much well known because it is a home to many big big publishing houses.

Cathy : And don't be shocked when I tell you our Pournu had a world famous publishing house on this street too 😍

Bubble : Until what I remember it all started at 8am.

Cathy : When out of nowhere Pournima was yelling on the top of her pitch and asking for her Ladooooo (Chinmayi) to come to her with some book.

Bubble : Oh yes I remember the name of the book it was Sunlight In Darkness and I don't know what had happened to our Pournu because she was angry with her Ladooo and also she was so impatient.

Cathy : Hardly any minutes had passed when she yelled again, this time giving a startle to the workers working beside her.

Bubble : Ladoooo came running and holding 4 files in her hands and 1 book.
As she came out running she was about to ask Pournu what has happened to her when madam Ladooooo fell🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Cathy : Pournu rushed to pick the files up and to give a beautiful little lecture on safety to clumsy Ladoooo 🙄😬

Bubble : Ladooo assured her Precious didi that she is fine and asked Precious didi what was the reason behind her being so stressed out.

Cathy : Pournu said to her Ladoo that she is stressed while touching her temples and also told that there are 8 people waiting for their book to get published but she couldn't understand what and how to do these much works at a time.🥺🥺

Bubble : Chinmayi asked her Precious didi to relax and told her that she would go and do the rest of the work. And also told her that "Didi you sit and take rest, I will send you a cup of coffee."

Cathy : But Pournu told her that how is it possible because the owner of the publication house is sitting there and relaxing, doing nothing but you and other workers are working very hard.

Bubble : Chinmayi while losing her temper told her Precious didi to relax and also to stop her stupid brain from overthinking and take a break and relax. And also told her that she didn't see her taking any rest for the last couple of days and only doing work.

Cathy : Pournu sarcastically asked Chinmayi "Do you really think I overthink? But according to me that's my Ladoo's speciality."

Bubble: Hearing Pournu, Chinmayi laughed sheepishly.