🥳It's your birthday Yogapriya🥳

Yogapriya: "You need to come for a follow up every 6 months "

Yogariya starts her day with attending her patients.

"Yes doctor"

Replies the patient and steps outside the doctor's clinic. Yogapriya was about to call the next patient inside when her assistant comes inside.

Assistant : "Doctor you have a meeting within 2 hours with doctors about the patient who has Glaucoma. I just came in to remind you."

Yogapriya : "Yes, I remember thank you for reminding me again. You may go but please send the next patient inside"

Assistant : "Yes doctor."

After attending the next patient it is Yogapriya's lunch break.

She is staring at her mobile.

Yogapriya : "Yaar it's 28th June, just see what kind of friends I have ☹️ no one wished me on my birthday.
It seems like I will be celebrating my bday all by myself. No bday gifts, no surprises and no wishes."

As soon as she mutturs this her mobile vibrates indicating that a message has arrived.

Yogapriya makes a weird face as she reads the message 🙄🙄It was from Kurkure.

Kurkure : "Priya, I have to go out tomorrow evening for a party can you help me in selecting the dress?"👗

The next message is from Bansi.

Bansi : "Di can you suggest me which ice cream 🍦 should I have chocolate or vanilla?"

Another message pops up from suk.

Suk : "Priya can you tell me which story should I publish next? Angel's brute or love or game?"

Next is Shreya.

"Please help me Priya to decide what should I become in life, a CA or a business women."

Oh god Yogapriya's mobile keeps on vibrating with all kind of weird questions from her booktrovert family. Priya replies to all the questions with utmost patience but deep inside, she is getting irritated and angry that everyone is asking her such unique questions knowing that she is working and it is not even like anyone is wishing her.

After a point she is too frustrated to even reply to any message so she switches off her phone and spends her rest of the day in meetings and with patients.

As she is heading back home from clinic....

Yogapriya : "My day was not at all good at least I hope mumma makes pasta for dinner."😋😋🤤🤤

Priya enters her house while thinking that she will quickly eat dinner, go to sleep and forget about this boring and pathetic birthday.🥺🥺🥺

"SURPRISEEEEE....Happy Birthday Priya 🎂🎉🎉🎉

Everyone yells with excitement

Yogapriya : "So, you guys remembered my bday and just irritated me throughout the day!"😡😡

Pournu : "Priya we knew it was your bday, it was a part of our plan to ask you unique questions and trouble you." 😈

Yogapriya : "And none of you wished me also. Go away I don't want to talk to anyone."🙄🙄🙄🙄

Fatima : "Sorry na didi. Yes I accept we did not wish you but it was our plan and see we are here to celebrate your bday with you."🤗🤗

Yogariya:  "Really?? You all are going to have dinner with me today?😍😍