🥳It's your birthday Juhi🥳

Two people enter a room

"Bhai hamara koi interview le sakta hai?'

Interviewer : Haan ji mai hu na 🙋‍♀️

Interviewee : Shukriya ji.

Another interviewee : per hame lagta tha hamari dhumdham se Swagat hogi🥺🥺🥺🥺

Interviewer : Taking a thali in hand and acting like Daya bhen from TMKOC"

Aaiye padhariye interviewee ji,
Aaiye padhariye interviewee jiiiii

Interviewer : Ho Gaya aapka swagat acche se?🙄🙄

Both interviewees : Haan "

giving a sleepish smile"

Interviewer : Aab start kar sakti hai interview? Before our audience get bored?🤭

Interviewee : We are ready for the interview, but who was the one acting like Daya bhen, ladooo?

Interviewer : Hehehe 😁 sorry!🙈

Interviewee : Aageyi sorry ki dukaan🤦🏻‍♀️

Interviewer : Shuru kare ab.

Interviewees :  chalo Shuru Karte Hai.

Interviewer : 1) Aapna introduction to de do.

Interviewee : Hi this is juhi and pournu here from booktrovert. We love reading and we love reviewing which led us to each other and we are here today with a family we never thought we would get.

Interviewer : 2) how does it feel to be the admins of a budding club on Wattpad?

Interviewee : It's exhilarating. Actually many clubs are successfully running in watty. We are just trying to do our best The inspiration to do something new is what keeps us going.

Interviewer : 3) Bol do na zara aapko Wattpad kaise mila.

Interviewee : Actually I stumbled across accidentally when I wanted to read and then the journey started.

Interviewer :4) Were you inspired by some club or someone to start TheBooktrovert?

Interviewee : Inspiration let's just say things happened and it led us here. FMC is definitely one of our favourite clubs and we just were in awe of how they handle their club.

Interviewer : 5) What does TheBooktrovert mean? And who was the one to come up with such a creative name?

Interviewee : Google karlo na let's just say it refers to a person whose world revolves around books and it was a combined decision after a lot of suggestions.

Interviewer : 6) Who was the first person to join the club? And how did you feel when you accepted their request to join the club?

Interviewee: Pournima was the first member then chan chan and potato joined and then came rasagulla, safa and then we continued to grow.It was happiness that we are finally doing what we love and there are people to support you.

Interviewer : 7) How did this idea of starting a community stuck you at first?

Interviewee : I conducted a fandom awards unfortunately some authors weren't able to accept the results and someone reported me and I just conveyed the same to pournima and then we decided to do it as a community so that we can explore more.