🥳It's your Birthday Lubna and Sampurna🥳

Let's start by wishing I_LOVE_FARTING & -lily-y-- a very happy birthday 🎂.

Let's start by wishing I_LOVE_FARTING  & -lily-y-- a very happy birthday 🎂

We have something for you guys.
Let's go see what's in store for you

As usual our dearest Lubna was late again for college. Cursing her luck, she hurriedly flew her Activa at the rate of planes, across the lanes to reach her college on time before any of her sadu and akdu professor would punish her for being late. Just as she was about to cross the last highway that led directly to her college the traffic signals turned red making her cry out loud.

"Mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai? Aaj to vo khadus mujhe suli par hi chadha dega." She said in her head.

She was still cursing her fate, when she got a call from an unknown number. Without seeing the callers I'd, she cut the call thinking it to be her bestie. When the call rang again, getting irritated by the constant ringing, she picked up the call.

Picking up the call she said, "Kya hai yaar? Pohoch rahi hu na college. Acha Sun na, thoda sambhal le na uss chudail ko. Please yaar." Saying this much she cut the call without letting the other person speak.

On the other hand the caller was baffled at her reaction and turned to look at her friend who was shaking her head in disbelief at Lubna's response. The friend was ChinmayiRao , who had heard their conversation as the person kept the call on speaker.

Vaapis call laga iss pagal ko. I'm sure ye ladki aaj bhi late hi hogi college ke liye. Tabhi toh madam apni friend ko maska laga rahi......

maha_manan1108 dialled her number and this time Lubna seemed to be frustrated at being called again and again. But maha did not give her a chance to speak as she said, "Humare paas tumhari dost Chinmayali hai. Agar uski salamati chahti ho to chup chap Gorai beach par aa jao." She said dramatically, making Chinmayi roll her eyes heavenwards and she facepalmed.🙈

Listening to the other person Lubna, confusedly looked at the caller's number. Seeing an unknown number she thought someone was pranking her. So she said, "Abe o, Date Bollywood ke saste ladka/ladki kidnapper, mere saath mazak bandh kar. Wrong number hai" saying that she was about to cut the call when Chinmayi intervened and said, "Lubna, it really is me Chinmayi. Help me." That voice she instantly recognised making her go into Panic mode, as she finally grasped the situation. In her frenzy without even hearing anymore she just said, "I'll be there soon" and cut the call. Both the girls felt bad and scared for Lubna. Bad for making her worried and scared of her reaction when she will come to know the real ploy. She was going to kill each one of them for this.

Still Chinmayi grumbled, "Iss ladki ko adhi baate sun ne ki aadat ho gayi hai. Kabhi puri baat sunti kyu nahi?"

Lubna, on the other side, reached the beach as soon as she could. There she starts to look around for anything or anyone that could give her a clue about her friend.
A child comes to her and gives her a rose and a note, then runs away before she could catch him.