Chapter 7

Y/n

I was getting bored of looking at the same bland hospital walls, 3 weeks I've been in here not being able to see Dom, they told me that he was still confused as to where he was or who any of us really were.

Of course he remembered Adam, Tom and Mikey but not me, Katie and bear and of course he didn't know who Ashley was but Adam said from the moment Dom saw her he became attached to her, he wouldn't leave her side.

Today was the day that I get to go home, Adam and Katie are coming to pick me up and I finally get to see him again, I don't know if he'll remember me when he sees me or if he would even talk to me but I hope he does.

"Hey, you ready to leave?" Katie said as she walked into the room.
"Yea, help me get my stuff to the car"

We loaded all my bags into the car and we were leaving the car park when Adam spoke "he's gotten a lot better but he still doesn't remember everything, so I'm sorry if he doesn't remember you but we will try everything to help him, just don't be too quick with everything"
"Of course, I mean yea I want him to remember me as soon as I walk through the door but if he doesn't, well, at least he's back"
I wanted him to remember me so much and of course it would brake my heart if he didn't, but like Adam said, we will try everything to help him.

After about 20 minutes we arrived home, Adam told me that him and Tom would get my bags and Katie would take me inside. As I walked up to the door I started to panic, what If he never remembers me?, what if he does but he doesn't want me anymore?, I couldn't think like that, everything will be fine

Katie opened the door first and said hello to Dom then walked into the kitchen leaving me by the door, I looked over to the sofa to see Dom holding Ashley and she slept and in that moment I fell in love with them both all over again.

Dom then looked up to me with a confused face "um, hello?" And in the moment I knew that he didn't remember me, "hi, you don't remember me do you?" I asked just to be sure.
"Um, no, am I meant to?" He asked looking towards Adam who was no stood at the door,
I looked at the floor trying not to cry, it hurt so much knowing that the love of your life does not remember you after everything you have been through.

"Um can I hold our-, um my baby please?" I asked him, he looked back at Adam, probably to make sure that I was the mother of the baby in his arms, Adam nodded and Dom gave her to me.

"I'm going t-to my r-room" and walked out before I started to cry. I put Ashley in her bed then pulled out the box of pictures from the draws by my bed, all the pictures of me and Dom together, and the one that zach ripped up.

I cried so much that night, I didn't want to do anything other than cry, not eat, not leave my room. I ended up crying myself to sleep surrounded in pictures.

________________________________

A/n

So, it's been a while.
I felt bad for not updating so here is this small chapter, my town has gone back into lockdown so I'm always home so I will be updating this more now because I also have a lot of ideas.

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last chapter, I appreciate it a lot

Add my insta if ya want my dudes @x._.emz._.x
Or my spam
@xx._.emz._.xx
Or my snap
@emily_jones7345