Chapter 5

After a few hours we finally got to the old abandoned building, looking at it just gave me flashbacks of the war and all the fighting.

As I stared at the building Adam came up behind me "you don't have to come in you know, you can wait outside with the watch team" he spoke softly "Um I'm gonna go in, I mean I gotta right, otherwise I will keep thinking about everything and will never find peace about it" I said while looking up at Adam.

I knew this was hard for him as well as it was for me, this was the last place that any of us had seen Dom, and we really don't want to do it but we had to, maybe we would find something that would give us peace.

Adam told the watch groups to make sure that they knew what to do if anyone came along while we were inside, and then he started to set people parts of the building, due to the fact that this was a big building we had to be split up to make sure we check it's properly.

While Adam was doing this I texted Katie to check on Ashley

Y/n: hey, how's everything going? Is Ashley alright?
Katie: yea she's fine, the little angle.
Katie: how's it all going at the camp?
Y/n: um yea adams just setting up groups then we will be going in, I'm a little nervous but it should be fine
Katie: alright well I'll let u know if anything happens here make sure to let me know if anything interesting happens with u
Y/n: will do, see ya later

Just as I was about to put my phone away it buzzed, I had gotten a text off a random number
???: hello?
???:y/n?
???: what ever you do don't go in that building

I was getting very creeped out but I wasn't going to listen to a random number which could just be someone messing with me, so I messaged them back,
Y/n: look I don't know who you are or how u know what I'm doing but just stop ok, I'm not going to listen to some random number who just texted me so leave.

After 5 minutes I didn't get another text so I just went to ask Adam when we were going in, turns out I was right on time for us to go in.

I was put in a group with Adam, bear and some other people, all together there were 10 groups and 20 rooms, meaning we all had two groups to go in.

Adams and my group had the mail hall and one of the off rooms beside the main hall which was used as a cell. So we decided to start with the main hall.

As we walked in it became very dark and lifeless, the only light source was from our torches and the only sound was from our feet crunching the broken glass and rocks on the floor.

I turned to look at Adam and he was just as scared as I was, so I gripped his had and squeezed it to show him that he was okay and that we were all going to be okay.

Once we got to the main hall doors I took a deep breath, scared for what was to come, I looked up and the big brown door and slowly pushed them open.

The floor was covered in broken glass and rocks, with a few silencers helmets, the ceiling had caved in and the light was shining through the small gaps between the bushes that had grown through , if this wasn't once a battle field it would have been such a lovely place to come and explore, but too many bad memories lie with this place and will forever be attached.

We walked through the hall kicking bits of rock to see if we can find anything, as I kicked a rock something caught my eye, a pin, a very special pin.
FLASHBACK
I came running into mine and doms tent, so exited to give him the new pin that I had gotten him, I know that a pin wasn't really that important but because of the fighting all the time we couldn't get anything proper to give people, so I learned how to print pictures onto a bottle cap and turn it into a pin, this one had a picture of me and Dom sitting on a bench in the middle of camp and I wanted him to see it.
"DOM! DOMINIC! Get out here I have something for you" I shouted as I walked through the door, he came bouncing into the main area of the tent,
"What is it my love?"
"Put your hand out"
He did as I told him too, the I placed it in his had,
"I know this is really nothing that could ever mean anything to you but I just wanted to give it to you for you to remember how much I love you, and I know that it's not a symbol of love but-", I just kept going on about it so Dom shut me up with a kiss
"It's beautiful baby, it will always symbolis our love" he said kissing me again and then he put it on his shirt,
END OF FLASHBACK
I saw him wear that pin everyday since then, looking at it made tears form in my eyes, but I refused to let them fall.

I pined it to my hoddie and walked into the back room since we had cleared the main hall, as I walked in I heard someone call my name, as I turned around something hard him my head and I fell to the ground.

Everyone ran around me and I was on the floor, my eyesight slowly going black, just before everything stoped i heated someone say my name from all the muffled talking,.

I looked up and saw someone I never though I would see again "Dom?..." then everything went black.

________________________________

Hi so I'm back again and going to try and update more cuz I have a lot of ideas,
But hope u like this chapter and I'll see yall next time bye