Time travel: Sam and Wanda, Bucky and Strange

A shout out to frangracex3 for being the first person to follow me! Thank you, it means a lot xx
---------------------------
Bucky and Strange

They all suited up, and walked towards the weird circle which would transport them to different times.

Strange was fiddling with the buttons on the device, and then he leapt onto his platform, then they all got transported to different times in the past.
---------------------------
Bucky and Strange ran up a ton of stairs to get to the rooftop, and there they met a bald woman with an intelligent face.

"Miste- Doctor Strange! I didn't think you'd be here for a while. Who is this accompanying you?" she asked calmly.

"Ancient One," nodded Strange. "We don't have too much time, so I will make it clear now. We require the time stone immediately."

"Of course, if your reason is good. May I ask why?" she questioned.

"This sounds weird, but we're from the future," interjected Bucky.

"That does not sound weird at all, Mr Barnes."

"Wait, how do you know-" began Bucky.

Strange elbowed him, cutting him off. He shut up, but still stared suspiciously at the Ancient One.

Bucky POV

How the hell did she know my name? I felt confused, but stayed put.

The weird lady passed Strange a...locket? He nodded his thanks, then dragged me down the stairs again.

How rude.

He got out our particles, and then we whizzed back to the future.
---------------------------
Sam and Wanda

"This feels so weird, you know? I am now in a time zone before I was born," commented Wanda, due to the fact that they had gone to New Jersey in 1970. Sam had remembered Steve talking about the place, so they decided to go there as that was where the Tesseract was.

They casually strolled down a path, and made their way down to a building. Wanda pointed out an elevator, so they both ran in there before the doors closed.

They were only accompanied by a woman with reddish hair, who was staring suspiciously at them. Wanda looked particularly out of place, because even though they had disguised her with uniform, there weren't many people who had her distinctive looks.

As soon as the lift pinged, Sam nodded at Wanda and stepped out onto the cold floor. He saw a cupboard that was chained shut, and saw some blue light escaping it.

"Bingo," he whispered to himself.

Sam got out his mini laser cutter that Stark had designed for him, and he cut open the chains. The Tesseract sat there innocently, just waiting for someone to take it. He shoved it in a briefcase and snapped it shut, before running into the one and only Howard Stark.

Meanwhile

Wanda waited in the lift for one more stop in an awkward silence with the lady. As soon as it pinged, Wanda practically leapt out of the enclosed space.

Panting heavily, she sprinted down an empty corridor until she reached a glass cabinet.

It was full of Pym particles.

She grabbed a few, then ran back upstairs to wait for Sam.

Another meanwhile

Sam stopped in his tracks.

"Hello, who are you?" questioned Howard.

"Me? Oh, um, I'm Sam Wilson. Here's my pass for this section," he spoke worriedly, thrusting forward his pass.

"Yeah, of course. I'm Howard. Howard Stark. Let's walk up together," he spoke perfectly nicely.

"Hm? Oh er yeah, sure," said Sam, still shocked.

---------------------------

"Well, good luck with the baby," Sam commented.

"Thanks, Wilson. See you around?" Howard inquired.

"Uh yeah, maybe! See you," spoke Sam, walking towards a frantically gesturing Wanda.

"What took you so long?!" Wanda scolded.

"I had to talk to Howard Stark," he groaned.

"Well done on, let's go!" Wanda cried, dragging him into an empty alley and transporting them both back to their normal time.