is everyone back

A blinding light filled the room, and shattered some glass cases. Bucky fell to the floor, panting, and Sam knelt down to him.

"You okay bud?" Sam asked him cautiously.

"Did it work?" Bucky said, completely ignoring the question.

"Are you okay?" Sam demanded once more.

"Did it work?" Bucky insisted once again.

"Yes, it worked, now are you okay?!" Sam groaned in annoyance.

"Yeah, the arm took most of it." Bucky smiled slightly, finally glad of his metal arm.

Peter and Shuri glanced excitedly at each other when they heard the chirping of birds and the flutter of butterfly wings.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Peter ran to his phone and immediately pressed down on the answer button.

"Hello?" Peter spoke into the phone.

There was a slight pause from him, before his entire face lit up.

"Ohmygoditsauntmay!" Peter spoke quickly, flailing his arms around in excitement.

Suddenly, a dark silhouette appeared outside the window. Peter saw what was happening a split second before it did. He threw himself onto a confused Shuri, Bucky did the same for Sam, Groot formed a little basket over Quill, Mantis, Sharon and Hope, though not big enough that it would kill him if it broke.

Peter webbed the gauntlet over to him and Shuri.

As soon as the building started to fall on top of them, Doctor Strange and Wanda held up the ready-to-fall debris long enough for everyone to escape. Peter hugged Shuri tightly and leapt out of the falling building, taking the whole fall for the both of them.

"Peter! Peter!" Shuri cried, trying to wake him up.

As a last resort, she slapped him hard across the face, and he shot up.

"I swear to God, Peter, if you go unconscious one more time, I'm never gonna look at memes with you again!" Shuri threatened, making Peter look horrified.

They both stood up abruptly when they heard a little noise in the far end of the tunnel.

"RUN!" They both yelled in unison. Shuri grabbed Peter's hand and dragged him down the corridor, her other arm wrapped around the gauntlet.

Weird robot things chased them down, so as soon as they reached an opening in the ceiling, Peter webbed them up there. Thank Thor he was in his suit, Peter thought to himself gratefully.

~ back with the groot gang ~

"AAAHHHHH," screamed Quill, confusion and terror mingled in his voice.

Groot retracted the 'shield' and everyone toppled out of it. Quill grabbed Mantis and Sharon and ran out of the debris, trying to get her to safety.

Hope went tiny and zoomed around, trying to see if anyone needed any help.

"Okay, listen up blondie! You're gonna stay away from this, do you understand? You need to move!" Quill exclaimed to a frowning Sharon.

"No. You move." Sharon spoke firmly.

He looked at her in bewilderment, but didn't say anything else.

~ bucky and sam ~

Bucky threw himself onto Sam, so when they crashed to the ground, he took most of the impact.

Groaning, Sam grabbed Bucky and pulled him to his feet.

"Thanks, man." Sam said gruffly.

Bucky nodded sharply in response.

They smiled awkwardly at each other until they heard a scream.
                                                  ⊙~⊙~⊙
Shuri and Peter screamed simultaneously when they saw Thanos emerge from the shadows.

"Holy frick frack it's ugly purple raisin evil dude!" They yelled at the top of their lungs.

Thanos gave them a confused glance, and an annoyed one for ruining his dramatic entrance.

"Children. We will either do this the easy way or the hard way. Give me the gauntlet." Thanos actually spoke softly to them.

They glanced at eachother, before breaking into huge identical grins.

"The hard way!" Peter shouted.

"We're bored as heck, we need some fun!" Shuri shouted after Peter.

Peter suddenly leapt over to him and started fighting him. This gave Shuri time to call her brother without Thanos noticing.

"Brother!"

"Shuri? Whats happening?! Everyone's coming back!"

"Brother, get here now! Thanos is here! We only have 11 people to fight him and his huge army!"

"I am coming now."

                                                       ⊙⊙⊙

Wanda and Strange both saw Thanos, and went over to him with matching angry faces.

They saw a small figure annoying him, and couldn't help but smile a small grin at Peter's quick thinking.

Thanos finally threw him off.

He stared at the others, who were now all facing him.

Peter whispered something to Shuri, and realisation dawned upon her face. She nodded frantically.

They both held out one of their arms, ignoring everyone's confused and intruiged glances. Soon enough, something came flying towards them; Peter stepped out of the way to avoid it hitting him, so Shuri caught it, with ease may I add.

Everyone smirked, and started staring at Thanos again.

"Hey, raisin dude! Like we said, we're doing this the hard way!" Shuri yelled, with Peter nodding in confirmation.

"I don't care, little one. I will get that gauntlet. This needs to be done."

Sam's earpiece suddenly started to crackle.

"Sam- Sa- Sam, do you read me? S-s-a-am, do you read me?" *crackle crackle crackle*

He looked shell shocked upon recognising the voice.

"On your left."

Everyone spun around to see sparkly portals opening. Wakandan warriors emerged, followed by . . . them.

Tony, Steve, Bruce, Natasha, Thor, Clint, Scott, Nebula, Pepper and Rocket came walking through one portal, and joined the others who were beaming at the front. 

Anyone else who had been snapped emerged through them, until all of the silhouettes stopped walking out.

"Avengers!" Steve shouted.

"Assemble."