the fight of their lives

Everyone charged forward, both sides merging with each other.

Steve destroyed 30 of the opposing team with one skilled throw of his shield. Great! Just about 2000 more to go.

Wanda was enveloped in a huge mound of them, before she used her powers to throw them all off her, killing them whilst doing so.

Thor was electrocuting  hundreds of them with Stormbreaker.

"Hey, lightning dude!" Shuri screamed at him. As he turned to face her, she threw Mjolnir at him. When he caught it, his face was filled with surprise and joy at being reunited with his original weapon.

"Thank you, young panther!" Thor boomed, making Peter burst out laughing at Shuri's face.

He stopped laughing, however, when he got thrown about 100 metres backwards by the other army.

You could hear a faint "Karen activate instant kill!" from him.

"THOR WATCH OUT!" Natasha screamed, noticing Thanos coming towards him.

The two fought against each other harshly. It ended up with Thor on the ground with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker far away from him.

"No one can help you now," Thanos hissed.

"You're wrong," Thor groaned, noticing Mjolnir starting to float.

As it flew past, Thanos got knocked over.

Instead of Thor catching it, it whooshed over to Steve and placed itself firmly in his hand.

"I knew it!" Thor grinned, before he was thrown back.

Shuri was using her blasters to their full ability. Her and Peter went back-to-back, him webbing them up and her  blasting them dead. When they killed around 200 of them using this technique, they ran around, helping anyone who needed help.

"Peter!" Someone screamed. A huge metal thing was going to drop onto him, but not before someone in a Titanium-Alloy suit stopped it.

"Oh hey Mr Stark!" Peer grinned, retracting his face mask. "I missed you and now you're back! It was a year. A whole year that you were gone! Well I watched Back to the Future like Mr Lang recommended, and it actually sparked the idea to bring you back! It was so cool when Mr Wong or whatever his name is did the sparkly things to bring you back!" He said this all in one breath.

Tony cut him off and hugged him tightly. Peter melted into it and hugged him back.

"This is nice," he breathed.

Meanwhile, Scott went BIG, and Bruce knew that he had to turn or they could lose. So, after a while of tying, he transformed into the Hulk.

"HULK SMASH!" He roared, before leaping into the midst of the battlefield.

Shuri had the gauntlet, but she was suddenly surrounded by the opposers.

"SOMEONE GRAB IT!" Shuri screamed at the top of her lungs.

Her brother turned around and caught it as she threw it, but he quickly took out her surrounders; Shuri was finally thankful for hi, being the protective older brother.

Black Panther threw it to Clint, and he ran off with it. This went in a sort of rotor; Black Panther to Clint, Clint to Natasha, Natasha to Hope, Hope to Sam, Sam to Bucky, and then Bucky to Peter.

As Peter was again thrown high into the air, Pepper caught him and dropped him on Valkyrie's Pegasus.

"Hi, I'm Peter Pa-" He began, but ended yelling because he got knocked off by something.

He clutched the gauntlet tightly to his figure, even when the blasts starting raining down.

Peter eventually got knocked down into a sort of rut, and didn't see Captain Marvel take down the ship.

She floated down beside him and he turned and saw her.

"Hi, I'm Peter. Peter Parker." He croaked.

"Hey Peter Parker. Got something for me?" Carol smirked.

He shakily stood up and handed her the gauntlet, surveying the harsh battlefield.

"I don't know how you're gonna gt through that," he muttered.

"Don't worry," spoke Okoye. "She's got help."

Now, with Carol, were all of the female fighters: Natasha, Okoye, Gamora, Nebula, Hope, Mantis, Shuri, Wanda, Pepper and Valkyrie.

Peter slipped away to go and help the others; the current group did not need any more help.

Everyone fought until they couldn't anymore, until the other side had the upper hand.

Thanos was fighting Captain Marvel for the gauntlet; he eventually got it.

Tony made eye contact with Strange, who shakily held up one finger.

Before Tony pounced on Thanos, a figure emerged from the building's rubble.

It walked over to Thanos and seemingly bowed.

However, whilst this figure was bowing, another yanked the gauntlet off Thanos' hand. The bowing figure disappeared, and the real one ran away from Thanos. He pulled his hood back to reveal...

Loki.

As he slipped the gauntlet onto his hand, he shivered in pain as the colourful lights danced up his arm and body.

"No!" Tony screeched; Loki was one of the bad guys, so if he snapped, everything would repeat itself.

Loki smirked, then snapped his fingers.

There was a collective silence, but Thanos broke it by laughing.

"Who will turn to dust first?" He chortled. "I told you, I am inevitable!"

There was a sudden screech from Peter. Everyone's heads whipped around to face him.

He wasn't turning to dust.

The enemy by him were.

In no time at all, all of the enemy were dead, including Thanos.

"LOKI!" Thor bellowed, sprinting over to his brother who now lay panting against a rock.

"Like i told you, brother," Loki began. "The sun will shine on us again."

Then his head drooped down into his chest.

Peter crept over to him.

"Mr. Thor?" He asked tentatively.

"What is it mortal?" Thor asked.

"Mr. Loki isn't dead, is he? Because he's a God, so that wouldn't kill him."

"I do not know, child," Thor sniffed.

Peter gently put his fingers on his neck.

"Mr. Thor sir! There's a pulse!" Peter gasped.

Thor beamed, and scooped Loki up in his arms.

"My brother requires, what do you call it, medical treatment urgently!" Thor boomed. 

People started to grasp the fact that they had won, and started cheering. Doctor Strange created a portal that lead to a hospital, a portal right next to Doctor Palmer.

As this was sorted out, friends hugged and reunited.

They won.

Hii, sorry for the late update

Imma just list a few things that happen in the future on another chapter to clear things up xD

Its not a very good fanfic, but I just thought of doing this because I was bored xD

Stay safe =)