Peter and Shuri

2013, Asgard, reality stone

"Peter, are you okay?" Shuri asked him, as he was bent over in pain.

"Yup," he groaned. "Just stubbed my toe against this rock and it really hurts."

"Stop being such a baby! We need to get this gem thing!" Shuri cried out in annoyance.

"Mhm"

Peter straightened up and followed Shuri.

They were in a corridor with cells on both sides.

"Look!" Peter hissed. "Mr. Loki's in there!"

Shuri gave him a death stare for being so loud.

They both crept past it, hoping that Loki wouldn't see them. As soon as the corridor ended, they ended up in a vaster part of the castle. Peter stared in awe at the view before Shuri dragged him away.

"Oop," Shuri whispered. "Hide!"

The pair hid behind a wide post, trying to avoid a woman who looked really fancy.

"Is that Thor's mother?" Shuri asked.

Peter nodded.

"Okay, so Shuri. You go and get the stone with that device thing, then come back to me. That alright?"

"Yes. Don't do anything idiotic."

"Wakanda nonsense is this?!" Peter whispered.

Shuri high fived him.

"Now, let's do this!"

Peter nodded sincerely.

Peter POV

I watched Shuri scamper off to go and take the reality stone. We knew where it was because Thor had told us all about it. Oh crap!! The woman saw me. Oh no no no no no no no no!

The lady came towards me.

"And may I ask who you are?" she spoke sternly.

"Um yeah! I mean no. No, I mean, I'm, um, I'm Peter. Peter Parker, ma'am." he stuttered.

"What are you doing here? You do not look as if you belong."

"Well, um, funny story, actually. Would you believe me if I said that I was from the future?"

"Depends," she smiled.

Woah, she's really nice! I thought.

"So. This so what is happening. I'm from 2020. There's this ugly raisin purple dude called Thanos, and he wants to wipe put half of the universe. Well, he has. Thor was turned to dust when he snapped his fingers. Um, he needed 6 gem things to conquer. There is the reality, space, power, mind, soul and time. As it is obvious, we lost the battle. We are now splitting up and going back in time to get these storms to try and bring back the trillions of people that got snapped. Oh yeah. Forgot to say. The woman that Thor dated has the reality stone. My friend Shuri is getting it right now, as a matter of fact!" I tried to explain.

"Okay, I think I understand now. As long as you get back Thor."

"Wait a second! I just realised! You're a queen! That's awesome! The person I came with is a princess, also! Do I need to bow?" I stumbled over my words.

The nice lady shook her head no, smiling all the while. 

"Peter! Quickly!" Shuri suddenly shouted, grabbing my attention, she was getting tailed by guards.

"There is no need to chase this girl!" the queen called out kindly. The guards exchanged glances, then retreated grumbling.

"Oh hey I'm Shuri," she panted.

"Yes, your companion told me," the queen said nicely.

"Oh, and one more thing. I was wondering. In the future, your daughter takes over Asgard and Odin is dead and in the end Thor, Loki, Bruce and a Valkyrie took her down and kept Asgard safe. Hela breaks Mjolnir. Do you think one of us is worthy so when Thor comes back, he will have her back aswell?" Shuri asked.

The queen looked flustered at the first part of the speech but regained her posture soon enough.

"Why don't you find out?" she inquired. "Hold out your hand and it may come to you."

Third person POV

They both held out their hands, and soon enough, Mjolnir came zooming towards them and landed at their feet.

Peter and Shuri exchanged a glance. Peter held the handle, and pulled at it with all of his force mustered. It just came up off the floor and as he had pulled it with too much force, it accidentally hit him in the head.

"Aarggghhh!" Peter yelled.

Shuri grinned, then tried to pick up the fallen Mjolnir also. No surprises, she picked her up, but she didn't hit herself in the head with it.

Frigga looked astounded that they both were worthy.

"Well thank you for your kindness, Mrs. Queen!" Peter said light headedly.

He stood up but immediately fell back down, still very dizzy from the hit. Shuri slung his arm around her neck, looped Mjolnir on Peter's wrist, and then grabbed the Pym particles.

"What he said, your highness!" Shuri cried, before transporting herself. Mjolnir and a half conscious Peter back to the future.