The Top

Taehyung POV

I put that glass down.

Rika:calm down Taehyung. You need to stay calm. Otherwise miserable things can happen to you.

Taehyung :so you are not afraid that if you do something wrong I will hurt Y/N?

Rika:you really think that?I means still?

I remain silent.

Rika:so? Why are you here?to ask me something? I know you have a reason.

Taehyung :So have you prepared yourself well to answer my questions?

Rika:I need to be prepared?

Taehyung : I know that you prepared yourself since you knew that you have to face me after you cut your hand.

She just smiled.

Taehyung :so ready?

Rika:yup.

Taehyung :why do you need Jhope?

Rika:Jhope? Who is he?*still smiling*

Taehyung :Jung Hoseok.Why do you need him?.

Rika:well can you say it clearly?
Taehyung :don't test me.

Rika :OMO.Why would I?
Taehyung :just tell me.

Rika:but at first tell me who is he?Am I supposed to know him?
Taehyung :you were not supposed to cut yourself. But you did.

Rika:makes sense.

Taehyung :tell me.
Rika:then? What will I achieve by saying that.

Taehyung : ARE YOU GONNA TELL ME OR NOT.
Rika:I will.

Taehyung :then say.
Rika :later.
Taehyung :when?
Rika:It may take a long time but you have my words.I don't lie like you.

Taehyung :I-

Rika:come on fam Is this how you treat your friend whom you met for the first time after you kidnap her?

She Won't tell me or she dosen't know anything. Is she really sick?Or trying to piss me off....how did she knew that I get get angry easily. Y/N? She told her?Y/N contacts with her?

Rika:come here.

I went to her.

She signed to bend her level.As I did she patted my head.

Rika:This is how people can put their hand on the top.By making it bend itself.So be careful Taehyung Oppa.

She said in a dark mocking tone.

Taehyung :If the top can bend then it can bend more to make you fall so hard and that's gonna be the end of you. And the top got the abilities to stand straight again.