Let me carry your Bag(16+)

Y/N pov
Today, after few day I am here in my Uni.
As soon as I came I went to Sam and Joonie. I felt so happy to see them healthy, happy and safe.
I took my seat beside Taehyung. Because he told me earlier... I looked in front of me and saw Afrina. She looks mad at something and Jimin, who is beside her is having a teasing smirk.... Awww cute.

I looked around and found Ton,Jan and Sifa

I looked around and found Ton,Jan and Sifa... They were they were laughing together they might be talking about something very funny......
My eyes got teary I Really miss them a lot...
Should I go and talk with them? I looked beside me and found Taehyung looking at me.
Taehyung :wanna talk with them?

I nodded with hope.

Taehyung :want me to...

Y/N:NO! I don’t wanna talk with them

Taehyung smiled at me. Girls from far gasped.

But I know Tae

But I know Tae.....behind your bright smile it's very dark. 

The prof.came and our class started..

I was listening to the lectures very carefully because I didn’t  study for past few days.

And suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at it and it was Taehyung's hand. I pushed it but his grip on my thigh tighten. And his hand was slowly going up and stopped.His hand is going between my thighs?