They are together

Y/N POV
Where am I?! I started to panic. This room looked so fancy and creepy at the same time. I heard someone opening the door. I quickly lay down and close my eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

I can hear the foot steps. The person walked in and closed the door.

He locked the door....

Then came closer to me. Then.....silence......suddenly I felt someone hovering over me....and placed his face near my ear

??:I know you are conscious my sweetheart

That voice!! Noo this can't be! this is not what I am thinking right!  I can't control tears started to come out of my closed eyes.

??:open your eyes and look at me I am really the person your are thinking right now.

But I didn't have the courage to open my eyes this can't be happening to me.

??:come on open your eyes.

But I remain silent.
??: I TOLD YOU TO OPEN YOUR EYES.

I was so afraid. I quickly opened my eyes....

as I opened my eyes I started to cry loudly he is really the person I was thinking about he is Kim Taehyung!

Y/N:why?why? Why? Let me.....  why??

it was so hard for me to talk because I was scared, shocked, confused at the same time.

Taehyung : You are with me because you are my sweetheart💜 you are mine.
Y/N: Taehyung lemme go plz!
Taehyung : where? On the couch, on the floor?
Y/N: Taehyung! I want to go back to my dorm.
Taehyung :and you are never going to get back anymore

I tried to get up but he was too strong..
Taehyung :Don't you dare to leave!
Y/N: I hate you

but little did I knew this time he will lose his shit!

He got up and made me sit by pulling my hair!

Taehyung :I don’t need your love!

it hurted so bad I couldn't talk.