Four of us(16+)

Warning : this is just a story it has no connection with real life.None of the characters are real . And there is no intention of dissing someone. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ and I don't promote or encourage any violent behaviour!!!!! Taehyung and other BTS members are very humble, cute,pure, and innocent with a good personality in real life⚠️⚠️⚠️ I warned you ⚠️⚠️ violence behaviour or cursing part)

Back to the story
*

*******************************

Y/N pov
Y/N:tae leave me plz

But he lifted me up.

Y/N:yah what is this leave me Taehyung.

Then he looked with a really cold eyes. That made me stop talking.

And he threw me on the floor

Y/N:aww that hurts.
Taehyung : already?
Y/N:h-huh?
Taehyung :you went to meet Rika
Y/N:she is injured! She is my friend! I ha-*get slapped by Taehyung*
Taehyung :And you care a lot about her! UGH! WHY! *he bended down to reach my level*

And pulled my hair.I was so sceared at this point. Then he banged my head with the floor.And I started to cry.

Taehyung :I TOLD YOU TO STAY HOME.BUT YOU! SHOULD I BRING RIKA AGAIN?

BUT YOU! SHOULD I BRING RIKA AGAIN?

Y/N:N-NO plz.

Taehyung :omo baby you are scared of me? You are crying?  Nooo plz noo.*his face turned into the innocent one.*

Y/N:plz leave my hair plz.*cries more*
Taehyung :Then stop crying *still that innocent face*.

Y/N:plz IT’S painful.

He left my hair and stood up. I was crying hard.

The next thing I could remember was Taehyung unbuckling his belt.

I can't! I can't, tolerate this Whe he started to hit me with his belt I screamed and cried.And he.....
Taehyung :I Won't stop until you stop crying sweetheart..