Chapter 18:

Natasha: Once I was alone with Wint, I looked him dead in the eye. If he was lying it was going to be hard to tell. 

"You better not have told him anything, or else I am doomed," I said, "He'll kill me." 

"And I'm supposed to care," Wint said, his voice icy, "Because you cared so much about the fac that I could have died for you." I just stared at him for a long moment. Finally he shook his head, "Don't worry Natalia. I would have to care what happens with the Russians to tell." 

"You didn't say anything. You stupid secret is safe," he said. He started toward the door, and I followed. I turned at the last moment. I went towards the science division of the building.

Once I was there, I looked for a door, something that screamed Nuclear Bomb Materials in here! Sadly that was a lot harder than I expected. So I started twisting the knobs. Finally, I found a door that was locked. I smiled. I tried to decide how to get in. I pulled the hair pin from my hair, picking the lock in an instant. One thing I loved about Drakeov, he still fell for the oldest tricks. 

I opened the door, and was amazed at what I saw. There was all sorts of materials. Enough Plutonium to blow up the moon. All sorts of detonators. I felt cold to my bones. There was enough here to take down ever city in the world, whatever was nessassary. There weren't properllers on the bomb casings so, I took that as a good sign. Not that any of this was good. I slowly closed the door behind me.  I turned towards my apartment, pulling out a phone Clint had given me to contact him. 

Clint: I was at a bar in Budapest, wondering when I was going home, if I was going home. I grabbed my scotch, about to take a swig, when my phone rang. Natasha. 

I picked up the phone faster than I had ever done anything. "That was fast," I answered, "Is it done?" 

Did it matter? I thought to myself. 

"There's a bigger threat. I promise I didn't know anything about it when I left for Budapest," Natasha said. 

"I believe you," I said, "What is it?" 

"They have the makings for a pretty deadly situation," Natasha's voice got a lot quieter now, "Hold on, give me a minute." 

I waited in silence, then finally she started talking again, "Nuclear bombs. I just did an inventory, and Clint, there's enough to blow up the moon. Every city could be bombed if nessassary." 

My eyes widened at the words. "What's Russia planning on doing?" 

"Not Russia. Drakeov," Natasha said. That's when I knew it was really bad. "They're testing them in Budapest. Call everyone Clint. Call whoever you can to help. We need them all. Budapest first, then the US is next. My guess would be New York." 

"Copy that," I said. 

"I'm going to keep my cover until I can join up with you and the American forces in the Budapest. I can't take this all out now," Natasha said, "ETA 26 hours. I'll call you with any further updates."

"Be careful," I said, "I'll make some calls." 

"Romanov out," Natasha said. Then she hung up. 

I had given up my SHIELD badge. This was bad. I tried to call Fury. 

"You've reached Agent Nicolas J. Fury. I cannot take your call at this present momen-" 

"Come on!" I said. I looked at my watch. He would have been in the air for two hours. It being a ten hour flight was definatly going to cut this close. I didn't know who to call. 

I knew one thing. There was a large chance a lot of people were going to die. I put a 20 dollar bill on the bar, and left, getting ready to call whoever it took to get the people I needed in.