Chapter 23:

Natasha: After a moment I let one eye open. The timer had stopped at 3 seconds. I laughed to myself. I got up and hugged Clint, laughing. He smiled. "Nice job," he signed when we parted. Then we were raided. The last 15 KGB agents knocked down the door. "You have no idea how excited I am to do this to Drakeov's Daughter," Zaroff said, with a smiled.

I smiled, then kissed Clint, signing to him that'd I catch up with him later. "Shoot these idiots," I signed. He smiled and we got to business.

I kicked up at one of the younger agents, and when his gun flew from his hand I caught it and shot him. I kicked the agent that tried to take me next. He caught my leg and tried to flip me, but I simply put my other foots up and twisted myself to kick him in the back, then punched him down. I kicked low on a different agent, then got on top of him and electrocted him. Then I ran towards the door. I heard Zaroff call out, "You take the American, I'll go after Black Widow."

I ran as fast as I could, then went into another room. I tipped over a bookshelf behind me. I ran and I hid behind a different bookshelf.

Zaroff entered the library. His eyes darted around. "Never thought it would end with me hunting you did you little Natalia?"

I stayed perfectly silent, and looked through the books to see if I could see him. He glanced around, smiling at the idea of my demise.

"Finally the best hunter becomes the hunted," Zaroff said, "Natalia, did you know I was up for top spy before you?" 

He was getting closer, and I rolled away. I pushed over a different bookshelf on my way, then moved quickly the other direction. He went towards the bookshelf. 

"Trying to set traps for me?" Zaroff asked. I started watched carefully, and started stacking some stuff in a pile behind some curtains. 

Once that trap was set I moved away quickly. I climbed up a shelf, silently, then held myself up in the bars of the cieling. My muscles ached from holding myself there. Zaroff got close to the curtains. "I would have thought you would have tried harder Natasha," he said. 

"Time to end this hunt," I whispered. He smiled. 

"Yes it is," he said, pulling the curtains aside. At the same moment I swung down, getting my legs around his neck and putting my Widow's Bite to his temples at full charge. He spasmed, then dropped to the ground. I rolled off him, pulling out my guns mid-roll, pointing them at Zaroff once I gained stability. He didn't move. I stood up and walked over to him. His eyes fluttered open. "Nice job Natalia. I applaud you." 

"I am still a beast at bay," I said to him, putting the gun to his head, "Get ready Agent Zaroff." 

"On guard," he said, raising his hands as if he were innocent. Then I put a bullet in his head. 

I raced out of the room, swiftly met by 3 other agents. I kicked low and swept my foot below each of theirs, causing them to fall. I pulled the trigger three times, and they were all dead. Two more agents appeared and I took them down in a matter of seconds. I ran back to Clint. I watched as he shot an arrow into the last KGB agent. I counted the bodies around him. 9. I had taken down 6. That was every KGB agent. 

"Clear?" he signed, panting. 

Instead of signing back, I just walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him, tears streaming down my cheeks. Every KGB was dead. I was free. He just hugged me, kissing my head.