|~•4°~|

°Chap 4 - My Room°

"Why the fuck Beomgyu did this and mom and dad why why!?" Yeonjun thought as a tear slipped from his eye. Which didn't go unnoticed by Soobin.

"Is he crying because of me? Am I that bad?" Soobin thought as he again looked at Yeonjun who was just looking out the window of the car.

"H-Hey Yeonjun?" Soobin tried to call out for Yeonjun. "What?" Yeonjun looked at Soobin coldly as Soobin thought that it would be better to back off.

"N-Nothing." Soobin said and awkwardly smiled while Yeonjun just made an annoyed face and again looked outside the window.

And again nothing went unnoticed by Soobin.

•°•°•°•°•°

S

oon they reached their home.

"Where's my room?" Yeonjun asked coldly. "Y-Your room it-" Soobin got cut off by Yeonjun. "Yeah my room I am not going to be in the same room with you!" Yeonjun said as he made a digusted face which did nothing but...

Hurted Soobin.

"I am just forced okay so don't even think about me loving you, now tell me where's my fucking room!" Yeonjun kinda off said loudly making Soobin close his eyes.

"It's the first room from the left. I was telling you only you didn't have to made me feel like that." Soobin whispered the last part but Yeonjun heard it.

Feeling A little bit 'Sorry.'

But did nothing about it and just went towards his room.

"Yeonjun?" Soobin tried to call out for Yeonjun thinking of sorting all the things out but Yeonjun didn't wanted it.

"Just. Shut. Up." And with that Yeonjun went inside his room leaving a...

Teary eyed Soobin.

"Now that nerd must be crying but who cares." Yeonjun just scoffed as he came inside his room.

But Yeonjun was right Soobin cried himself to sleep.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°