|~•14°~|

Chap 14 - °Truth°

"Huh? Where's Soobin?" Yeonjun said as he looked around the bedroom.

Yeonjun woke to an empty bed or an empty house to be exact.

"He left early today..." Yeonjun sighed. "Maybe he just had some work to do." Yeonjun though and stood up.

After taking a shower he finally felt hungry. Yeonjun went towards Kitchen hoping that there would be some food.

He saw a sticky note on the fridge.

Eat it if you don't feel digusted. Bye and don't call me!
~Nerd

"I told him that I don't feel digusted and I don't call him nerd also now then why?" Yeonjun said as he pouted.

•°•°•°•°•

"Yeonjun hyung is everything okay between you and Soobin hyung?" Taehyun asked. "How do you know?" Yeonjun asked confused.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
«Flashback»
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Beomgyu now tell me everything." Taehyun said as Beomgyu just entered.

Both Taehyun and Huening kai were patiently waiting for Beomgyu to speak up.

"Guys there's nothing to tell it's just that Yeonjun and Soobin hyung were forced to marry each other." Beomgyu said as he sat down with them.

"Forced?" Taehyun asked confused. "Yup they both married each for the sake of there companies. Soobin hyung was sensible from the start while Yeonjun hyung is just blinded by his ideal type thingy." Beomgyu explained.

"So what's there matter with you... why did Soobin hyung stopped you there?" Huening kai asked making Beomgyu sigh.

"Acutually when Yeonjun hyung got to know about all this, he called me and he was super mad. I didn't wanted him to take any stupid decision so...I suggest that I would meet Soobin hyung instead of him on their small getting to know each other meeting."

"So when I met Soobin hyung he was really determined about everything, like he knew what will happen next. So after meeting him I was confirmed that Yeonjun hyung will never be able to find someone better then him." Beomgyu finished.

"Aww man and I thought he was pranking him for fun." Huening kai said feeling said. "It's okay you didn't knew." Taehyun cheered him up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
«End Of Flashback»
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Nothing's okay Taehyun, he treats me coldly now." Yeonjun said. "But you also had problem when he treated you nicely. Like seriously hyung!" Beomgyu said frustrated.

"But...leave it. You know what happened today?" Yeonjun said as he got up and went towards the kitchen. Yeonjun came back and showed the sticky note to them.

"Damn hyung you really hurted him badly." Huening kai said as he looked at Yeonjun who was feeling really bad by Soobin's behaviour.

"Hyung let me tell you one thing." Beomgyu said catching everyone's attention. "What?" Yeonjun questioned.

"When I met Soobin he already kind off knew how you are." Beomgyu said. "How?" Taehyun asked.

"He asked me to tell him how do you feel about him and I obviously told him that you don't like him." Yeonjun's face scrunched up.

"And when I said that he wasn't even hurt. He told me that everyone says the same and then I asked him what does everyone says? Soobin tell me, so he said that he was 'bullied.' As soon as Beomgyu said that everyone's jaw dropped.

"W-why you didn't told me before!" Yeonjun said in pure guilt. "Like you listened." Beomgyu scoffed.

"I tried to tell you so many times! But all you did was just to hate Soobin cause he's a nerd!" Beomgyu got frustrated now.

"You just thought about yourself! You this, you that and Soobin...what about him huh? You're so selfish hyung! You just wanted your fucking ideal type, crushing Soobin's emotion." Beomgyu blurted out.

"Calm down Beomgyu." Taehyun rubbed Beomgyu's back while Yeonjun just looked down. "I-I am sorry..." That was all Beomgyu said.

"It's okay I deserve it anyway." Yeonjun teared up. "But hyung what you did was wrong. Why do you hate Soobin hyung. Looking at my point of you he's perfect even after he's a nerd. Nerds are not bad hyung." Huening kai said as he sat beside Yeonjun.

"Now don't worry you realised your mistake now right?" Huening kai asked while Yeonjun nodded. "It's okay hyung it hasn't even been a week since you married try to sort out all the things now." Taehyun said to Yeonjun and smiled.

"Yeah and just sort out." Beomgyu said lowly but everyone heard him anyway.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°