|~•15°~|

Chap 15 - °Scared°

"Hi soobin hyung." Huening kai said as he ran towards Soobin who just entered the house. "Hi kai." Soobin giggled. "I am sorry that I also pranked you." Huening kai  said cutely as he hugged Soobin.

"It's okay you didn't knew." Soobin said as he hugged Huening kai back.

"I am sorry too." Yeonjun said as he also came towards Soobin. Huening kai broke the hug and went back to where he was sitting. "Yeah fine." Soobin just simply responded.

"Soobin I am sorry please you forgave Huening then why not me !?" Yeonjun asked Soobin. "I don't want any drama infront of everyone okay!?" Soobin whispered to Yeonjun and continued to walk towards his room.

"I am sorry Soobin I didn't knew that you were bullied!" Yeonjun shouted making Soobin stop from going any further. "He's stupid!" Beomgyu whispered to himself.

"So what if you didn't knew huh? That's a really nice excuse to be honest!" Soobin said as he started to march towards Yeonjun making him step backwards.

"If you still didn't knew any longer you were gonna continue to behave like this right!?" Soobin asked while literally staring inside Yeonjun's soul.

"N-no." Yeonjun stuttered. "S-Soobin." Taehyun tried to call out for Soobin. Soobin looked at Taehyun and just went away honestly giving up on everything at this point.

Soobin went inside his room and slammed the door shut making everyone flinch.

Yeonjun slowly sat down beside everyone...

Crying.

"He's so r-rude." Yeonjun cried as he covered his mouth trying to gather himself together. Huening kai rubbed his back. "That's not how people apologize hyung." Beomgyu said.

"You made him like this.. you practically forced him to be rude and now you're crying." Taehyun said. "I-I a-am sorry please I am s-sorry." Yeonjun mumbled.

"H-he s-scares me so much that s-s-somet-times  I feel l-like he will h-hit me." Yeonjun said. "He won't infact he will never he's not like that." Beomgyu said to Yeonjun cause he knows everything.

"H-he once e-even slammed t-the plate....he also p-pushed me, also h-harshly p-pulled me, and..a-and a-also shouts..." Yeonjun cried even more thinking about it.

"Sshh don't cry everything would be alright." Beomgyu said as he hugged Yeonjun. "Kai you stay with Yeonjun hyung while me and Beomgyu will just to go Soobin hyung." Taehyun said.

"Okay." Huening kai said.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•