|~•12°~|

Chap 12 - °Thunderstorm°

"AHH!" Yeonjun woke up screaming getting scared to death. It's mid night, rain pouring heavily outside and the thunderstorms making it even worse.

"W-What should I do? ...AH!" Yeonjun screamed again as he heard another thunderstorm.

And due to his bad luck the power went off. Poor him.

"AH! S-Soobin!" Yeonjun stood up from his bed crying. He ran towards Soobin's room in speed.

But the luck was not on his side.

He stubbed his toe in the table and fell down.

Tsk.

"AH!" Yeonjun stood up again, crying real bad. He knocked on Soobin's door. Screaming Soobin's name.

"Soobin, Soobin o-open the door AH!" Another thunderstorm. Soobin opened the door, hair messed more than his life. Shirtless... SHIRTLESS. Yeonjun did noticed it but it was not the right time to stare.

"What do you want now?" Soobin said with his deep husky voice, he ruffled his hair and looked at Yeonjun.

"Soobin I am sorry please b-but there are thunderstorms ... please I am really sorry." Yeonjun said as he jointed his both hands and started crying hard.

"AH S-Soobin please." Yeonjun said looking down. Soobin clearly saw how scared Yeonjun is. Being a nice person Soobin did let Yeonjun come in.

"Okay fine." With that Yeonjun quickly stepped inside Soobin's room and Soobin closed the door.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•