|~•25°~|

°Chap 25 - Back To London°

"S-stop please.... you're crossing a line now!" Yeonjun said as he wiped his tears. "Me? Really?" Wooyoung scoffed.

"Just fucking stop I am literally friends with gays! Do you even realise that!?" Yeonjun yelled, Wooyoung was about to say something but Yeonjun's phone rang.

"Thankfully!" Yeonjun took his phone with him and went somewhere else.

"Well...if no one's believing me then I'll just wait and watch!" Wooyoung muttered to himself and also went inside his room.

•°•°•°•

"Beomgyu just stop giving me an explaination." Yeonjun said as he rubbed his temple. "Hyung I didn't mean too ...but he said that he has the rights to know, you're his older brother, he loves you, he wants the good for you and more." Beomgyu continued to explain anyway.

"And you believed him?" Yeonjun asked as he slightly chew his inner cheek. "Hyung please understand..he told me some sad story of his childhood and honestly I did melted-" Yeonjun cuts Beomgyu off.

"The only story he's using since we were kids!" Yeonjun said. "Please...hyung..." Beomgyu desperately said. "It's okay Beom don't worry.... it's fine, it's not your fault...." Yeonjun assured Beomgyu.

Yeonjun came out of his room after talking to Beomgyu and saw Wooyoung...

With his bag.

"Where you're going? To the vet?" Yeonjun laughed. "Nah bruh I don't like going to your that home too much." Now Wooyoung laughed.

"Just shut up and tell me where you're going!?" Yeonjun asked getting annoyed second by second. "Otherwise mom will say 'Oh what did you do again to my son Yeonjun!?' " Yeonjun continued while mocking his mom.

"I am going back to London ..bye!" Wooyoung said and left.

"Oh nice..." Yeonjun said and like it's nothing

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•