𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

Everyone had decided to just leave the kids to it

Everyone had decided to just leave the kids to it. Well, mainly everyone. And that included The Council, The Vacker parents, Cassius Sencen and some others. In the Havenfield pastures now stood Quinn, Sophie, Dex, Biana, Keefe, Tam, Linh and Fitz. Grady and Edaline had simply decided to get to bed, telling the kids to do so too. And even though it took him quite a while to be convinced that they would only take a few minutes before they headed to bed, Grady had insisted on Sandor standing somewhere near; just to keep an eye on them. And no one really argued with that.
All eyes were on Quinn for a brief second. Biana was debating between wanting to glare at her or admire her. Tam and Fitz were doing the same. Linh was her simple peaceful self, giving the newcomer a faint soft smile. And Sophie was deep into her own thoughts. As for Keefe. Well, the two of them were having some sort of staring contest. That was until the shadow dude; as she called Tam; snapped them out of it.

"I just read her shadowvapour." He spoke in his whispery voice, and Quinn's eyes narrowed. "Who even gave you the permission to do that?" She mostly hissed, shaking her head as Tam titled his head.
"Yeah, he's weird. Aren't you, Bangs Boy?" Keefe called out, raising a brow and snickering once Tam had glared at him.
Sophie had finally snapped out of it as well, folding her arms slightly. "Woah, Foster, you okay in there? That's a lot of emotions you're hitting me with right now." The Sencen dude; again, as Quinn called him; spoke.

"How long have you been living in London for, again? And how is it possible you have more than one ability? Do you think your parents might've done something with you? Your eyes are brown too." Sophie would ask, almost rapidly. And Quinn couldn't help but take a step back. "Okay- um. That's a lot of questions right there." She spoke, running a hand through her locks.
"We need to know who we're trusting." Fitz suddenly spoke, stepping beside Sophie once again. And this time, Quinn visibly rolled her eyes.

"Even if i knew, do you really think i'd tell you?" She spoke, empathising the 'you' as her eyes landed on the teal-eyed boy; who curled his hands into fists.

"Okay, Fitzy, calm down." The Sencen dude called out. But the teal-eyed ignored him. Soon, she spotted the teal-eyed girl, who was probably his sister, step aside. "Fitz, give her time. You too, Sophie." Biana spoke, and Quinn let out a soft sigh of relief.

"We should let her rest." Linh called out. And once again, Quinn shot another smile. This time towards both Biana and Linh.
"Do you guys want to stay over?" Sophie suddenly asked. "We can't. Tiergan is expecting us back home." Tam spoke; obviously for both himself and Linh. And Sophie nodded.
"I could stay." The one boy who Quinn hadn't even noticed spoke up. Dex Dizznee. And Biana, Fitz and Keefe nodded their heads in agreement.

"It's a sleepover triple date, then." The Sencen boy spoke, the significant smirk playing on the corner of his lips. And she could see Biana, Dex, Fitz and Sophie all blush. Great.