𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Training with Edaline had been far more peaceful. I mean, all they had to do was think of stuff and... make them appear. In the human world, that'd be called ridiculous, but there? It was a talent. Surely, Quinn would never call it that. Maybe it was the fact that she thought she was just a toy her parents had played with. But of course; she didn't know that for sure. For all they could say, she was born that way. She was born weird and... powerful. That word had always made her smile.

"What're you so happy about?" A voice called from behind, and she turned around as her eyes focused on Biana who had been watching her like she was some sort of alien that had just appeared. "Nothing. Just a happy thought." Quinn replies quite dismissively before shrugging. "Hm." Was all Biana mused before she sat down next to her. "So. You and Keefe?" She would ask; like they had been friends forever. But they hadn't. And Quinn shook her head, chuckling. "No way. I'm too good for him." She spoke, huffing slightly as Biana nudged her. "As you say, grumpy pants." Biana teased, and Quinn simply chuckled this time. "Isn't he like, Sophie's boyfriend though? It's confusing. She's close with him but your brother at the same time." The brunette female spoke before she shrugged. Biana slightly scoffed. "Yeah, Keefe and Sophie are pretty close, and my brother's obviously jealous. But she's dating Fitz. So you know, he's available." The teal-eyed girl spoke, nudging Quinn again, who rolled her eyes. "Not interested." She spoke.

"Ouch!" Keefe was the one to speak, making them both jump slightly. He pretended to be hurt, placing a hand over his chest. "Jeez, do you not know what knocking is?" Quinn spoke, slightly scoffing as she avoided his reacting; deciding it was best to do so. "I don't knock." Keefe spoke afterwards as Quinn watched Biana stand up. "Do not leave me with him." Quinn mouthed, only to hear another one of Keefe's ouches. Biana just gave a teasing smile, rushing out of the current Havenfield room. Yeah, they hadn't been friends for more than a day. But it still felt like it.

"What is your type?" Was what she heard next come from Keefe, making her eyebrows slightly shoot up. And then, a soft snort left her lips. A teasing one. "Certainly not you. Although I call dibs on the shade boy." Quinn spoke; which obviously was a tease. Yet, Keefe looked quite hurt. But he soon let a small smirk appear. "Is that so?" He spoke, and Quinn was sure as hell he was planning something. "Hey, Bangs Boy!" The blond elf would call out, making Quinn's eyes wide. "What?" A monotone voice would reply from where seeming upstairs. "C'mon, new girl has something to say!" Keefe would reply. "Oh my gosh..." Quinn would whisper, leaning against some wall.

In no time, both Dex and Tam would be downstairs. "Yeah?" Dex spoke, looking freakishly annoyed. "Nothing. Keefe just had a crisis." Quinn spoke almost immediately, conjuring one of the goblin stars Edaline had given her; in a snap of her fingers. Soon, she simply stepped closer to the blond, raising an eyebrow. "I am going to kill you if you say a word." She spoke through gritted teeth; but it was obviously a joke. Yet, it earned a huff from Keefe. "Nevermind." He spoke, wrapping an arm over Quinn's shoulders; who grumbled at the sudden movements. "Forgot what I had to say." Keefe added, earning snorts from both Tam and Dex before they headed towards the exit. "We'll see you later then." Tam spoke in his shadowy voice. Then, they both light leaped to different places.

Quinn simply snapped her fingers again, sending the star back into the void before she turned to Keefe. "You're not so bad after all. And no, the shadow dude is not my type." The girl spoke, shaking her head and chuckling. "And what is your type? For real?" Keefe questioned, titling his head. "You'll have to find out."

Were the girl's only words before she headed upstairs; back into Jolie's room. "Happily!" The blond elf called out after her, making a small smile form on the corner of Quinn's lips. But she only shut the bedroom door. She decided on taking a shower; which she really needed. Then, she got changed into something way more comfortable and simply sat on the double sized bed. It had been a long day. So, it didn't take more than ten minutes for the young elf to fall asleep. And she had been used to no Good Nights. No Sweet Dreams. Nothing. Which was why her eyes slightly watered once she heard Edaline from the doorway; whispering a faint 'good night' before she left. Closing the door behind her. And so, the girl slept with a sweet small smile on her face.