𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"Good job, kiddo

"Good job, kiddo." Grady spoke, giving her a small grin as Quinn slightly panted. They had been training for the past two hours; which was far more than Quinn had thought she'd be able to take.
Most had been watching. Such as Sophie, Fitz, Keefe, Biana and Linh. Tam was inside along with Dex doing god knows what.
Sooner or later, the female would run a hand through her messy locks, which still looked cute in some way.
"Edaline thought it was good to let you rest for a while before you start with her." Grady also added before he left the teens alone.
"Well, that was cool." One of them called and she turned around to spot Fitz speaking. "And as much as i hate to say this, we'll need you in our next task." Sophie would add, which made Quinn's eyebrows furrow. "What task?" The girl would question softly, leaning back against some tree. "We found one of their hideouts. Where they were keeping Tam." Keefe was the one to speak this time; and she could see the determination in his eyes.
As for Tam? Linh had managed to convince him to come back; which was quite hard at first, knowing he wouldn't agree because he knew his twin's life would be in huge risk. But; even though no one knew how she had done it, Tam was back. And it was a huge relief; at least for some.
"And what if i say no?" Quinn proceeded as she cleared her throat. "You could take Grady. You saw it yourself, he's ten times more powerful." The brunette proceeded but almost all of them shook their head. "You're a Psinopath too. Besides, we cannot drag Maruca in this, who's also one. I have to keep my word." Sophie spoke, earning a raised eyebrow from Fitz and Keefe. But they didn't question anything about Maruca.
"And a Conjurer." Linh added. "Edaline." Quinn replied dryly.
"But there's also a chance we can get to know where your parents are if it goes well." Fitz added, which made Quinn's eyes grow wide at first. But she soon cleared her throat and slowly nodded.
"Okay... count me in, i guess." The brunette young elf spoke before she rubbed her temples. "When are we going?" She questioned once again, and she spotted all of them glancing at each other.
"We don't know, yet." Sophie spoke. And honestly, she hated dragging Quinn into this too. She had left the Lost Cities in order to be safe, and they were taking that away from her. But, she couldn't get past the fact that they would need her. And it was better to travel in small groups.
"Not until at least next week." A voice could be heard from behind, and they all turned to find Mr. Forkle. "Oh come on, Forklenator. You know it's important." Keefe literally whined, which earned a small chuckle from Quinn.
"We'll see."