𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.

AAAAAA THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 VIEWS, I AM NOT CERTAIN I DESERVE THEM BUT THANKS ANYWAYS.
ALSO, stay with me here but, i'm freaking out. I just finished reading Unlocked. Shannon better hurry up with the ninth book or else...
BUT ANYWAYS, sorry to have kept you all waiting, so let's just get to it, shall we?

—————-

Something about being adopted by the Vackers felt... right and wrong at the same time. She still had her parents. Which was why it felt wrong. And as for the right part? Her and Biana were the literal same person. Well; put aside the weird abilities of hers and their appearances. Other then that, everything was the same.
The evening was mostly spent by them simply chatting and getting to know each other, while the others were god knows where. It kept them distracted. And eventually, everyone had parted their ways once they had arrived. So, in Jolie's old bedroom were gathered only Quinn, Biana, Fitz, Sophie and Keefe. "So, what's the news?" Fitz would question impatiently. And Sophie looked like she couldn't wait as well. "We won't tell you unless you tell us where you were." Keefe spoke with quite the proud grin, and Biana surely agreed. Meanwhile, Quinn just stayed suspiciously quiet.
"We can't tell you. Not in front of her." Fitz spat out, and that hurt Quinn quite a little. He didn't like her, that was for sure. Or he probably didn't trust her. She couldn't blame him, but stil...
"I don't think it's a good idea-" Quinn would whisper as she reached for Biana's wrist, frowning. And the teal-eyed girl shook her head almost instantly. "He's just being a jerk. Give him time." The other responded. "I'm still here, you know?" Fitz would respond, rolling his eyes.
"Just tell us whatever you want to tell us!" Sophie was the one to speak up. "Woah, Foster, calm down there. It has nothing to do with you, unfortunately." He teased, plopping down on the bed.
"You're going to have to trust her sooner or later!" Biana snapped towards her brother, who curled his hands into fists. "Yeah? Why so?" He snapped back.
"Because your parents are adopting her, Fitzy." Keefe called out from the corner of the room; where the bed he was laying on was placed.

"They are... what?" Were the next words leaving Fitz's lips. "Biana this is ridiculous! Were you the one suggesting it? I bet you were! We don't even know her and you want her inside Everglen? I don't need another traitor in the house, and i'm sure Mom and Dad don't either!" He would snap, and Quinn would frown, watching as Sophie walked towards him, gripping his hand to calm him down. But he yanked away; stepping towards the girl in the corner. "You may have her fooled, but believe me, you'll never be a part of our family!" He would say, and Quinn only let out a shaky breath, sighing out before she nodded.
"Have a nice day." Was all she said before leaving the bedroom, slamming the door as hard as she could behind her.

"That was not cool." Keefe called out, and Biana could notice him standing. "It really wasn't." The teal-eyed girl added simply. "You need to apologize. She's done literally nothing to prove us that she's not worth trusting!" Biana would also add.
"Yet, she also hasn't done anything to prove us that she is worth trusting..." The words came from the blonde elf, curled up near Vertina; who was incredibly silent. What was she doing? Trying to side with her boyfriend. Last thing Sophie needed was getting a series of angry snarls from him.
The Wonderboy pointed at Sophie. "See? Sophie's almost never wrong!" He snapped towards both his sister and best friend; both mentally face palming themselves.
"Alright, as much as i'd love to watch this Fitzphie fest, i have to go fix the problem that you caused." The words came from Keefe as he brushed past the teal-eyed boy, stepping out of the bedroom, followed by Biana; whom sighed and simply reached for Keefe's wrist. "I have to go talk to my parents. Can you handle her? I'll make sure to apologize for Fitz's behavior tomorrow." The young Vanisher questioned, earning a nod from Keefe. And then, they would part ways. Biana heading to Everglen and Keefe heading towards Quinn.

The brunette was simply out; playing with both Wynn and Luna. Yet, her eyes travelled up, meeting Keefe's a second or so later. "Please tell me he left." Quinn muttered; not sure if he could hear her. But he did. Slowly shaking his head. "He's still with Foster, who'll probably try and calm him down." He stated, taking a seat beside her. "I'm not that typical dude who gives pep talks but... here we go. Listen, Fitz can be... hard-" Keefe spoke, clearing his throat. "Quite obvious." Quinn response was sarcastic, a quite sarcastic mumble. To which Keefe had to grin.

"He'll get used to having you around. A little slower than the rest of us, but he eventually will. Trust me." Were Keefe's last words before he stood up and left. Leaving Quinn alone with the two baby alicorns who were now running around happily around the Havefield pastures.

Yet, her thoughts about sparkly alicorns were soon interrupted by a slightly not-so familiar voice. "Quinn?" Sophie called out softly, making the brunette turn around. And she slightly huffed once she saw the other person alongside her. Turning her back towards them once more as she stared down at the ground and her hands. "How can i help?" She murmured. "Fitz has something he wants to say. Is it okay if he does so?" The blondie; as she now called her spoke up.
Quinn would hesitate, but she soon nodded; hearing some footsteps walk further away. Sophie had left.

She could feel the teal-eyed boy sit down beside her, but she didn't bother shooting him any type of look.
And after a long awkward silence, Fitz spoke up. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, clearing his throat. The brunette only nodded, glancing over at him before her attention drifted back to Wynn and Luna; whom she found definitely cute. Who wouldn't?

"It's fine." Were the only words that left her lips. And after another silence session, she would watch as Fitz stood; letting out a soft sigh, probably out of frustration. Or so she assumed. He pulled out his crystal, holding it up to the light.
"Also, Fitz?" Quinn added before he stepped into the light. And once she had gotten his attention, she would turn to glance at the boy, who had raised an eyebrow and was waiting for her to say whatever she wanted to say.

"You don't have to trust me. I wouldn't trust me either."