𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

"Hello, dear

"Hello, dear."

The words came from Quinn's mother, and Quinn could do nothing but stare wide eyed. At least for a second. What were they doing there? Stepping back, she grabbed Keefe's and Isabella's wrists, gulping down.
"Now, now. I see you brought my son with you too." This time, it was Lady Gisela speaking. And she really did have an evilish grin on her face.
"You did a great job, honey. But we don't need you out here anymore. So you'll have to come with us." Her father stated, and that made Quinn only step back once again.
"What is he talking about?" Keefe was the one to question, pulling his arm out of her grip. And when she didn't respond, he would snap. "Quinn!"
And with that, the brunette snapped out of her own shock. "I'll- I'll explain later. Right now, you have to go and call the others. Me and Isabella will try and hold them back." Her voice was barely a whisper as she spoke, but of course, Keefe refused to work with her.
"You explain everything to me right now, and I'm not leaving." The elf spoke firmly as he rose an eyebrow, watching as Quinn shook her head almost immediately.
"Not the right time to be stubb-" But before she could finish her sentence, a throwing star would be thrown their way. Certainly having quick reflexes, Quinn would put up a shield, towards which the star bounced and made its way back towards Lady Gisela's hands.

"Wow, trying to kill me again, aren't you, Mommy Dearest?" Keefe spoke sarcastically, scoffing. While Isabella on the other hand would watch the two, slightly annoyed.
"Okay, I think we should drop the chit-chatting and actually leave." She spoke, and Quinn was the first to nod.
"We just want you, and the Moonlark, dear." Her mother's voice echoed.
"Sophie's not even here." Keefe spat out, watching as Ruy put up his own protective field.
"Are you sure about that, son?" And with those words, Sophie, Biana and Fitz would appear behind the three teenagers, and Quinn's eyes grew wide. Fitz was giving her a death glare, while Biana didn't even bother and look at her. On the other hand, Sophie slipped on her gloves.
Gulping down, Quinn turned back to face the Neverseen members, and softly sighed. "Sophie's not coming. I am. Deal?" Quinn would hesitate at first, but she eventually got the words out. Yet, she was disappointed to see Ruy shake his head.
"We want both. Either give in or we can do this the ha-" But he was cut off by Lady Gisela.
"Deal." She spoke, which shocked both her parents and Ruy. "We can get our precious little Moonlark later. Along with my son." She muttered, obviously thinking she couldn't be heard.
"Uh, yeah, disclaimer, we're still here, and listening." Keefe called out, this time being the one to grip on Quinn's wrist, Isabella doing the same.
"You're not going anywhere. Not without me." Isabella spoke, and there was a huge frown on her face. She felt her grip tighten, which made Quinn frown as well. She didn't want to leave either, but they would certainly not trust her now. Besides, those were her parents. Her real parents. Lowering her field, she pulled away from the other's grips, clearing her throat. She shot an apologetic look to the five of them, taking a few steps forward.
But before she could get any closer, a miracle happened.
"Watch out!" Dex's voice echoed through the halls, and the teenagers immediately stepped back, watching as the air became foggy, mainly because of Dex's gadget. But in a matter of seconds, nothing could be seen, it was foggy and slightly hot.
But, they all took this opportunity to lift the crystal and step into the light.

A/N

this one's short, i'm sorry! but anyways, hope you enjoyed, we reached 2K reads, and yeah, I'm literally happy this story is going greatly!

anyways, have a nice week y'all! :)