Chapter 7: To The Mall!!!

"Too the mall!!" Gerard said running towards the coffee shop doors. You and Mikey just laughed at his childish attitude. "Okay Gee but how are we gonna get there exactly?" You asked just too see his reaction. "... I didnt think about that..." He said. "Its too far to walk... Maybe we could take Gee's ca----" Mikey was cut off by Gerard yelling "NO!!!" He yelled. "Why not?" You asked tilting your head a bit.

"Its a piece of shit. Why do you think?" Mikey replied.

"Oh no its a fucking magical unicorn car Mikey, don't lie" Gerard said sassily.

"... Gerard don't go all sass queen on me I'm your brother." Mikey said.

". . . Are you trying to say I'm the queen of sass? Seriously Michael?" Gerard said. "Yes seriously Gerard." Mikey replied with a smirk.

"Can we just take Gerards fucking car and go?" You asked trying to hurry them along. This was too much sass and you couldn't handle it.

"Fine... But I'm driving." Gerard grumbled. "Ok... I probably wouldn't drive it anyways." You replied. "Race you there~!" You said running towards their house, Mikey right next to you and Gerard further behind. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" Gee said trying to catch up.

You soon reached the Way residence only too see a raven haired boy. He looked up and smiled. "Mikey!!!" He yelled running towards him jumping up and hugging him... Wait a second... That's a girl! Woah. Does Mikey have a girlfriend?!? "Hey Jaden!" He yelled hugging her back.

She took notice that you were there and smiled. "Hi. I'm Jaden, Mikeys girlfriend." She said with a small smile on her face while holding her hand out for you to shake. You took notice that she was extremely skinny and pale. "I'm (Y/N), Gerards girlfriend." You said. "Nice too meet you." She replied. "Now Mikey said something about the mall and personally, I wanna go shopping." She said.

"Lets go then!" You yelled. You ran over to a small car looking at it. "Gee... Is this your car?" You asked staring at the old junky looking car. "No my cars bright fucking green and has all sorts of neat shit on it." He said sarcasticlly. "Sorry for asking sass queen...." You said. "Whatever. Just hop in." He said climbing into the drivers seat. "Shotgun!" You yelled. "I don't wanna be seen in the front anyways..." Mikey said crawling into the backseat with Jaden.

"To the mall!!!"