Chapter 8:Shopping.

You, Gee, Mikey, and Jaden all got out of the car and walked towards the mall doors. "This place is huge." You said to no one directly. "I know right." Mikey said. "Alright now I have to lay out rules for shopping." Gerard said in a stern tone. "Are you fucking serious?" You asked raising an eyebrow. "Yes now listen here." Gerard said.

"Rule #1: Don't draw a whole bunch of attention to us. I don't want too many people to look at us like were extremely insane." "But we are..." "Shut up Mikey."

"Rule #2: Do not cause fights with other people. I don't care if they threw something important to you or smacked your ass or whatever the fuck else." After that was said Mikey just looked behind him and Jaden too see if anyone was gonna smack there asses. He had a thankful look when he saw no one there.

"Rule #3: If I just strait up vanish don't come looking for me."

"And Rule #4: Ignore rules number 1 and 2 and go fucking insane because nothing can stop you. Except maybe the police... Okay lets go!" He yelled running into the mall.

You immediately ran inside after him and saw all sorts of shit. A food court with all sorts of food, a huge selection of stores all along the walls, and even a pet shop. "I'm going to Hot Topic!" Jaden yelled running towards a store that looked sort of small with a large black and white sign. "I'm going to Starbucks!" Gerard yelled running towards the Starbucks. Mikey went with Jaden so you didn't exactly know where to go or what to do... Ah what the hell.

You ran from store to store occasionally running into people. Maybe even a couple officers. You found a store that seemed to have a sort of graffiti sign that read 'Spencers'. You didnt know if you should go in there or not, but you did anyways. And what you saw in there you will never be able to get out of your head. Stripper poles, hats with dicks on them, stripper outfits, all sorts of nasty shit. "... I'm just gonna go..." You said slowly backing away from the store. On your way out you accidentally ran into someone.

"Fuck sorry!" The guy yelled. You looked up and saw a boy with green eyes, black hair that sort of swooped, and he was pale. Just as pale as Jaden. "Hi. I'm (Y/N)." You said warmly.

"I'm Frank."