Chapter 10: Did He Just Break Up With Me?

"I've been with a friend I met at the mall." You said. Gerard scoffed and glared at you. "Oh sure a 'friend'" He said. "Are you trying to say I'm dating him?!?" You yelled.

"No I'm trying to say he bought you a fucking unicorn and you guys are besties." He said.

"You know what? Fuck you!" You yelled. "No fuck you!" He yelled back.

"Guys lets just try to be rational about this." Mikey whispered.

"DAMMIT EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Mikey yelled at both of you. You both stopped dead in your tracks and looked at Mikey. "Excuse me?" Gerard said glaring at his brother. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I hate it when people fight..." He said sitting on the couch with some cofee which you just now noticed.

"Oh... I'm sorry Mikes..." You said sitting down with him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He hugged you (which took you by suprise) and you hugged back.

You heard Gerard scoff. "So now you wanna be with my brother?" He said angered. "We just sorted this out Gee. I want to be with you. Not Frank. Not your brother. You." You said trying to calm him down. "... Get out." He whispered. "Get the fuck out!" He yelled.

Mikey walked you too the door and you sat there confused.

"Did he just break up with me?"