Chapter 19: Back To School Time!

Today we are all going back to school. Summer was fun but all good things have to come to an end. I grabbed my converse, a black t-shirt, maroon skinny jeans, and my sunglasses. I walked outside and down the steps. I started walking down the sidewalk towards Gerard and Mikeys house.

About my dad... He told me that he's going to be gone for a little wile longer so I'm going to be walking to school a lot now. But that's fine because Gerard and Mikey are walking to school with me... Even though the people in the neighborhood are pretty crazy.

I kept walking until I finally got to Gerard and Mikeys house. I walked up the small steps to the porch and knocked on the door. Donna answered the door and smiled at me. In the last month of summer while we were playing truth or dare she found out me and Gerard were dating and she was so exited.

Gerard and Mikey ran out of the kitchen each having a breakfast sandwich in there hands. Gerard smiled at me and walked over to the door. "See ya later mom." He told his mom giving her a sidehug. "Bye sweetie!" She said. Mikey ran over and did the same thing and walked out the door, handing me another breakfast sandwich. "Thanks Mikes." I told him.

"No problem (Y/N)." He replied. We walked to the nearest bus stop and sat down on the bench. It was foggy outside right now but we could handle it. It was 5:30 a.m and we had to be at school by 7:30 so we had time. I laid my head on Gerards shoulder and waited for the bus. He put his arm around me and I'm pretty sure he smiled.

We sat there waiting and waiting until the bus finally came. I looked at the time on the radio (on the bus) and saw it was 6:30. We have and hour to get there. Mikey, Gerard, and I walked to the back and saw Jaden, Jordan, Frank, and Ray. Frank smiled at me and waved which caught Rays attention who also waved. Jaden and Jordan were asleep so they didn't notice.

~~TimeSkip~~

Though normally when the bus stops I hate it because it signals that we've got to hell... This years different. I've got my friends by my side. I've got a loving caring boyfriend. And I've got my happiness back.

Welcome To A New Life.