𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂ℯ𝓇

*
*
*
*
*

This is my first time writing anything so i know it's bad, but anywayyysss... enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't know if I want to do this anymore, Montana." I say as I slip into my baby pink leggings.

"Shut up, don't be stupid." She says, lightly shoving my shoulder, "This is a perfect way to help you come out of your shell"

"I know, its just, aerobics? It's not really my thing." Montana looked at me in disgust.

"I actually take offence to that, you're lucky that I'm nice enough to even befriend you in the first place" She scoffs, putting her duffel bag into her locker and slamming the door.

"What if I can't keep up? I'm gonna make a complete fool out of myself."

"Literally dude, chill out. Xavier, our instructor, is like super cool. He'll make you feel right at home. And plus, I'll introduce you to some of my friends." She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes, "Please y/n?"

"Okay, fine, whatever" I gave her a weak smile. Maybe this was good. A new beginning. Ever since I moved to Los Angeles I've been pretty lonely. This could be a chance to make new friends. Or maybe not. Aren't people who do aerobics coke addicts? Whatever, this is a great chance to make a good impression on Montana. I've only known her a week and I don't want to let her down just yet. I zipped up my bag and put it in my locker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm gonna update it today ahshsjsn ik it's bad but it will get spicy i promise <3