𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑖𝑥

The minivan drove under a sign welcoming us into the camp. "Camp Redwood."

"Finally." I mutter

We pulled up to a cabin. A woman with golden locks and big glasses was standing outside it.

"It's about time" Ray says, opening the door. The light breeze hit my face. I couldn't sit in that fucking van a minute longer. My stomach was turning from all the bumps and turns on those stupid dirt roads. I grabbed my bag and basically fell out and onto the ground.

"Fucking hell y/n." Montana said as she leaned all her body weight onto me.

"I thought I was going to die in there, holy fuck." I sigh.
"Me too." Ray says, breathing heavily and leaning on the van.

"Well, you must be the counsellors, I'm Margaret."

"Hi." Xavier says, holding out a hand for her to shake.

"Long trip?" Margaret turned to me.

"No, it wasn't too bad." I lied. My back was aching and my legs felt like jelly from sitting down for so long.

"Well then, follow me to the counsellors cabin."

We started walking on a narrow dirt path. I couldn't help but stare at Xavier. His legs, his arms, his back. Everything about him was beautiful. I felt stupid for craving someone I had just met the day before. We stopped outside a fairly big cabin.

"Okay, some rules-" Margaret began.

"Seriously, rules?" Xavier scoffed.

Margaret threw him a disgusted look, "Yes, young man, rules. And I will not take that kind of attitude."

Xavier smirked at Ray. Not gonna lie, I thought it was sort of a dick move.

"At night, girls go to that cabin right over there," Margaret says while pointing to a slightly smaller cabin, "Girls are red, boys are blue, don't even try to make purple."

Well, there goes my chance to get railed by Xavier.

"So, you're just expecting us to not have sex all summer?" Chet asked.

"Well, I didn't say self-pleasure was against the rules. Even though every stroke is bringing you a step closer to hell." Margaret replied in a soft but scary way.

"Come on Margaret," Xavier began, "It's 1984, ever heard of the sexual revolution?"

Montana nudged my arm and winked. Holy shit. I'm not gay, but my heart was beating super fast. Bisexual maybe?

Margaret rolled her eyes. "Okay ladies, go to your cabin to unpack. Afterwards you can come back here with the promise to stay pure for the rest of the summer."

"Yeah, don't forget to stay pure." Xavier laughed.

Staying pure was the last thing I wanted to do this summer.