𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Montana and I started making our way back to the boys' cabin. The sun was practically cooking me alive.

"Who are you gonna hook up with then?" Montana asked.

The question had caught me off guard. "No one." I laughed.

"Come on, tell me," She pleaded, "There has to be at least one person you wanna ride over the summer."

I opened my mouth to show Montana that I was shocked. "Hmm.. Probably Margaret." I bounce my eyebrows up and down jokingly.

"She'd probably be saying bible verses as you explored her unholy regions." Montana giggled.

"She's my dream milf." I pout.
We laughed to ourselves as we climbed the steps to the cabin.

"The enlightened beings are back!" Chet exclaims.
I sat on the couch and started flicking through the tv channels. The outsiders was the only good thing on so I decided to stick with that.

"Did you guys get lost in the cabin or something? What took you so long?" Ray asked.

"Funny." Montana says as she pushed back rays head with her palm.

Xavier walks over to the couch and sits right next to me. His leg was touching mine. The smell of his aftershave was strong in my nostrils.

"Hey y/n, have you ever smoked weed before?" Ray asked.

I turned around to face him. "Uhm, no."

"She's a good girl" Xavier said before Ray even got the chance to reply.
I laughed and looked up to see that Xavier was smiling down at me. I was screaming without the s. His blue eyes were blinding. I turned back to the tv and continued watching.

"I don't know how I'm gonna last the whole summer in the middle of the fucking woods." Chet complained.

Montana rolled her eyes. "You'll be fine," Ray began, "I have enough green to last weeks." He said while holding up a bag filled with it.

The cabin door slammed open. "Hey!" A muscly man with what seemed to be an elephant trunk in his shorts was standing in the doorway. "Don't you guys know that drugs are strictly banned from camp ground?"

We all sat silent in shock. We just got here and we were possibly going to drive all the way home again. Great.

"I'm just kidding." The man chuckled, "I'm Trevor, the activities instructor." Ray sighed a sigh of relief.

"Look at his cock." Montana silently mouthed to me. It was absolutely huge. I felt like it was staring at me. I replied to Montana with a smirk.

"You better put that away, son." Trevor points at Ray. "Margaret's coming."

"Look at that thing." Xavier whispers to me.

"I know right, it's massive." I reply. I was happy that Trevor's big dick gave Xavier and I bonding time.

"Shower time! Wash all that filth off you and no mixing!" Margaret yells from the bottom of the steps.