𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Ugh. this is so rushed because my mother kept walking in and out of my room but oh well.

***

I started making my way towards Montana and I's cabin to grab my towels. "Be a babe and bring me mine too." Montana pouted her mouth and made her eyes big. "Okay honey." I say with a joking smirk.

I picked up my pace and speed walked towards the cabin, the feeling of someone's eyes on my back sent chills down my spine. I turned around to see if I was being followed but there was no one to be seen. There was something not right about this place. I stared into the never ending trees expecting someone to run out of the darkness and attack me. "Pfftt" I snicker, I've always had an over-active imagination.

I entered the cabin and started making my way towards my bags but suddenly stop in fear when I hear an extra pair off footsteps stop right at the door. A pain went through my whole body as I felt my heart skip a beat. I quickly turned around expecting to see a ghostly apparition, but no, it was... Xavier? He stood there with a grin on his face.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me."

"Yeah, I can tell." He began making his way into the cabin and stopping right in front of me.

"Soooo, do you need something?" I asked

He placed one of his hands on my shoulder and looked down at me with a smirk. God, I was so small compared to him.

"Yeahhh, I do." He used his other hand to caressed my face and rub his thumb along my lips. Holy shit. Was this really happening? I stood there in shock, my panties were getting wetter by the second.

He softly pinched my cheek, "Aww, you're so shy." The butterflies were about to burst from my tummy.

I finally bring myself to say something, "What are you-"

"Shhh," he buts in, "Don't talk, good girl, come here."

I followed his instructions and stayed quiet. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over to the couch. Xavier sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He moved my legs apart and placed his hand on my crotch area. A short breath escaped my lungs and I relaxed, leaning my head back on his shoulder.

He pushed his hand under my shorts and panties. I gasped at the feeling of his hands on my sensitive parts. He began slowly rubbing my sweet spot.

"You're already so wet, aren't you?"

I nodded my head, breathing heavily.

"Use your words for me." he taunted.

"Yes, yes I am." I moaned

"Good." He flipped me over so that I was bent over the couch. I have never thought of myself as a slut, but now I was a complete whore. I could hear ruffling noise behind me. I felt Xavier's large hand on my side and the other was removing my clothes. My shorts fell to my knees and I felt completely exposed.

"Pretty." Without warning Xavier shoved his cock inside of me. My eyes widen and I gasp. He began pounding into me with no hesitation.

Xavier put one of his hands on my head and grabbed a handful of hair. He shoved my head into the couch as he aggressively fucked me. I squealed with the overwhelming waves of pleasure. He grabbed my face and turned it around to face him.

"I wanna see your face while I fuck you, bitch." He was thrusting even harder than he was last time. I stared at him with needy eyes as he destroyed my pusssayyy.

He suddenly grabbed me by the hair and flipped me around to face him. He pulled my head back and stroked his cock over my face. Xavier head bent back in pleasure. He moaned as he released his juices all over my face. I opened my mouth to catch what I could but most of it ended up on my face and in my hair.

"Fuck" he muttered. He pushed my head away and pulled up his shorts.

"You better get showered," he grinned, "Wash all that filth off you."

Xavier walked out of the cabin. Leaving me covered in cum and confused.