𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

I stood next to Montana awkwardly as she stretched. I glanced around the room. Everyone seemed so... professional, and then there's little old me. I've never been the athletic type even for such laid back things like aerobics. "Why are you so tense? Take a chill pill."

"I-I'm not tense" I stutter. The truth is I was shitting myself. I thought moving to LA would magically fix my anxiety, but apparently that's not how it works.

"Xavier!" Montana yells, "Come over here and help Y/n with her stretches."

"No, Montana, that's not necessar-" I get cut off when Xavier starts walking towards us. I could see his buldge through his pants. Why me? This is so embarrassing. Imagine not being able to do basic stretches. He must think I'm some sort of couch potato. I mean, he wouldn't be wrong.

"I'm sorry" I begin, "It's just I've never done aerobics before."

"It's totally fine, you don't need to appoligise, it's not a big deal." He laughs while wrapping one his hands around my belly and stepping so close to me that I could feel his cock on my lower back. Jesus. His hands were so big. He placed his other hand on my shoulder and slowly bent me over. "Fuck" Xavier mumbles under his breath.

This had caught me of gaurd and I stood up straight again. "What?" I ask.

"It's nothing, I just- Okay everyone let's start" He yells and walks over to a boombox and presses play.

*After aerobics because I'm not gonna put y'all through that second hand embarassment*

"Hey! You weren't that bad." Chet says, practically skipping up to me and nudging me on the shoulder.

"Thanks." I smirk at him and blush. To be honest, I was pretty proud of myself. I did better than I expected and I was able to keep up.

"Okay, so where are we meeting up tomorrow morning?" Rey asks Xavier.

"Outside here?" Montana intrupts.

"Sounds like a plan then, eight am." Xavier smirks and stares at me, "You still coming new girl?" Ugh. I wish he would just call me Y/n. I can kind of see what Chet means now. He is sort of a dick. But a hot one.

"She has a name you know." Chet exclaims. Did he just read my mind?

"Of course she's coming, because I'm gonna make her." Montana says while wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Y/n can speak for herself you know" Xavier says, mocking Chet. He walked over to the other side of me and shoves Montana's arm off my shoulder and replaces it with his. He smelled so good. "You're coming, right?" I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

"Good," He removed his arm from my shoulder, "You don't wanna stay here at a time like this with the Night Stalker on the loose. It's too risky." Did this mean he cared about me? No, that's stupid, we just met an hour ago.

"Well, I'm gonna hit the road," Montana yawns, "Y/n let's go."

"Bye guys." I say before locking eyes with Xavier.

"See ya, new girl." Says Rey.

"Bye Y/n" Xavier says while giving a little wave.