𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒

"Want some?"

I turn to Rey and he is holding out a tiny jar of powder. Cocaine.

"Uh no I'm good thanks." I reply. I've never done drugs of any kind never mind the hard stuff. Is cocaine even a hard drug?

"More for me," Montana says while snatching the tiny jar from his hand and pouring some of the powder onto her fingertip. She held her head back and took a deep sniff. I was actually excited to arrive at this summer camp. This was a great opportunity to make life long friends and maybe even a life long husband.

"My cousin is a cop and apparently this Night Stalker dude killed someone else last night" Rey exclaimed.

A shiver went down my spine. That could've been me.

*Later*

We pulled over at a gas station that looked like it had been there since the birth of Jesus Christ himself. It gave off eerie vibes and I didn't like it.

"I need to use the payphone." Xavier says while slamming the van door. He seemed so on edge.

"Where are you all heading?" An old man approached us holding the fuel filler. He was wearing a mechanic jumpsuit and had dirt smudged on his face.

"We got a job working at a summer camp," Rey began, "Camp R-"

"Camp Redwood?" The man finished Rey's sentence with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah, why?"

"No, No! Don't go! You will die there," The man was practically screaming.

"Yeah, yeah, how much for the gas?" Xavier opened the door and hopped into the van.