awkward

wednesday, 4 february
7:03pm

you were, once again, knocking on akaashi's glass door, preparing yourself to see his face again. you inspected your outfit one last time, a pair of grey joggers, some air force ones and a white t shirt, simple yet effective. you knocked one last time before looking around, it was around 7pm and dark, very dark.

"it's for me, mum!" you heard him whisper shout before opening the door, a small smile gracing his features. "hi!"

you waltzed into the house, toeing off your shoes once more and running to give his mum a hug. she smiled as you waved at her, walking up the stairs, bickering with keiji with which movie to watch

"personally," you brought your right hand to your heart, "smurfs is the best movie to ever grace this planet so we should watch that."

"eeehhhh, i prefer shrek.." he sat down on his bed, shuffling over for you to sit, or lay, next to him. "what if.. we... cuddled?" a very noticeable dust of pink on his cheeks.

"what if... i.... said yes...." you smiled and watched his face go from 😐🙂😏 in the matter of seconds. the pair of you shuffled around awkwardly, trying to work out who was going to be where. after about five minutes of adjusting and moving and shuffling, you finally decided that you were just going to lay on his chest.

#couplegoals

"so we can't decide between shrek or smurfs, how about to all the boys i've loved before? it's cringey as fuck and it's a cute movie.." he suggested flicking the netflix.

"fine by me, i can't promise that i'll be awake to see the ending though." you laughed into his chest, making his heart go badunkadonk.

when he noticed you get comfy and more comfortable with him, he took the courtesy of wrapping his arms around you, bringing you even closer to him. you returned the favour by bringing your hands up to his head, very softly playing with his hair, making butterflies erupt in his stomach.

"kaashi?" you whispered, "this film sucks!"

"how? it's literally-" he stopped himself from finishing his sentence.

"huh? it's literally what?"

"it's literally the best film in cinematic history??!"

"i bet you watch romance movies and pretend it's us!!" you chuckled at your own joke, making akaashi smile very discreetly. he knew you were right, but his pride wouldn't let him admit it, so he continued to play with your hair, making weird shapes with it which made you want to punch him in the throat.

the pair of you continued to cuddle and your eyes were getting heavy, leaving you with no other choice then to snuggle into his shoulder a little bit more, providing you with the extra bit of warmth that you needed to fall asleep. it didn't take him long to realise you weren't awake, by the way that your breathing slowed down a lot and initially, he thought you were dead and panicked before realising that you were just tired. akaashi turned over on his side, spooning you and holding you in his arms.

MAIN GC

kaashi

kenmawhat the HELL

kenma
what the HELL

kuroo
is that my y/n

kags
what is going on
kags
HUHHHH

bo
no what the helllllll??

kaashi
nobody told me she drools when she sleeps

kuroo
Didn't think I'd have to

kaashi
haha

kuroo
Why is she asleep on you?

kaashi
i think i tired her out

bo
HUHHHH???

kenma
well congrats guys

atsumu
good evening everyone
atsumu
erm okay then didnt need to see that

osamu
why have u stolen her

kaashi
she was never urs
kaashi
don't talk ab her like that 😊

osamu
is she your girlfriend

kaashi
does it matter

kenma
erm im so confused
kenma
they was snogging in his car last night though

kuroo
What......

kenma
lol

kaashi
u said u wouldnt tell anyone..

kenma
well when u hard launch in the main gc it's hard to not talk about it

kaashi
sigh

kuroo
R u nice to her at least? U dont forget her to sleep?

kaashi
im sure if she was uncomfortable she wouldnt be snoring her ass of right now

kuroo
Sorry

kaashi
all good (:
kaashi
we're family now

kuroo
that's a disgusting thought

atsumu
can she still be friends with us

kaashi
no shes not allowed to leave the house either

-

kaashi
of course she is , it's not up to me

' just kiss me again '