leaving

monday, 9 february
11:00am

"okay miss bossy pants! calm down now, will you?" akaashi laughed, wrapping his hand around your waist. he leant down to reach your eye level, his face just inches away from yours. you could feel his breath on your cheeks, making your eyes widen suddenly. "you know, y/n, i really do like you."

"i like you too kei-" you were cut off by.. something? someone?

"y/nnn!!!" it was kuroo.

"right now? come onnn!!" you whined at him, opening the door and giving him a judgemental look.

"look, i think kageyama and ginger are gonna kiss, so you coming or not?" he explained, using big hand gestures.

"oh my, of course!! 'kaashi, we can kiss later, tobio's growing up!!" you grinned, eyes shining with joy. you followed kuroo downstairs, him rambling on about how he disapproved of your 'we can kiss later' comment.

"well i didn't need to know that you were about to kiss! i didn't!" he protested, rolling his eyes as he spoke.

"and i did not need to see you and himari doing that! so i think we're even! anyways, are they gonna..?" you quizzed, scrunching up your nose in disgust at your cousin as he was just frozen in shock.

"YOU SAW THAT??? besides the point, we are adults!! with licenses and you're.. how old? 16? 17?"

"i'm 17." you stated, a blank expression on your face.

"yeesh calm down party pooper." kuroo scoffed, nudging your arm with his elbow. "your otp is over there, we're playing spin the bottle but i'm excluded 'cos i have a girlfriend!!"

"that sounds lame as hell, and they're not gonna, tobio'll chicken out and say he has a stomach ache. he says he's lactose intolerant but i just think he wants to be included." you explained, nodding your head as kuroo put the pieces together.

"yeah, why does he do that??" kuroo hesitated, "i-i think he's only ever participated in a game when you were playing!" he cackled.

"you sound like a witch!! a lonely old witch!! but that is weird, maybe he just likes my presenc-"

"y/n!!" akaashi interrupted your and kuroo's conversation as he placed his hand on your right shoulder. "i didn't miss anything, right?"

"no." kuroo said blankly, not even making an effort into looking at his underclassman.

"testu don't be mean!!" you objected, flicking kuroo's shoulder.

"he's got you head over heels in two weeks, i don't trust him!" he argued, speeding up his pace, leaving you and akaashi alone. again. you widened your eyes at his sudden behaviour 😒.

"sorry. i'll go." akaashi spoke, his tone laced with sadness.

"no no no no wait-" you attempted to stop him, akaashi just escaping your grip. "he was being a dick"

"no, it's fine, he doesn't want me here." he turned back around and pulled on his shoes. akaashi pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at you, a small smile on his face. "change your contact name in my phone, i'm sick of what it is right now"

he handed you his PURPLE IPHONE 11!!! and you took it, opening his contacts and searching 'y/n' in it. nothing showed up.

"akaashi, i'm not in your contacts??"

"you are..." he scrolled for a second, pointing at the name 'pretty girl ig 😏🤏'

"OH MY GOD!!!" your cheeks got really hot and the tips of your ears grew red.

"you're so cute when you're flustered" akaashi whined, giggling at whatever the hell you were doing.

"cute? that's you not me." you shot him a smirk, a very subtle one so he didn't notice at all.

"okay okay!! anyways, see ya later!" he softly kissed your forehead and picked his bag up, quietly closing the door behind him.

'wow i'm down bad'