cuddles

sunday, 8 february
6:49pm

all of the other attendees showed up one by one, at least three boxes of chocolate, bags of crisps, cookies and even a whole tub of ice cream. you finally closed and locked the door after welcoming suna and terushima, handing all of the scran to atsumu who put them into the cupboard.

"right!" you said, clapping your hands and gaining everyone's attention. "i don't know why atsumu invited you lot but i wanna watch a movie in the pillow fort so that's what we're gonna do. also i need a cuddle buddy so who tryna 😏"

you watched as kageyama looked up at you, matching your facial expression as you quickly jumped over to him, quickly getting comfortable with your head on his shoulder. he was the comfiest person ever, below akaashi of course, and something about him was just so peaceful. that was, until he started screaming about what crisps he wanted.

"I WANNA WATCH SHREK!!!" hinata called, making kageyama glare at him.

"we literally watched that last week, all of them. why again? how does donkey not piss you off?" he semi-yelled, making the ginger stand up.

"hey! at least i don't have a crush on the fucking girl ogre??" he finally made his way over to the boy without stepping on anyone, flipping him off before running back to his spot on the couch. you snickered, looking up at your friend, trying to not push him in the wrong direction. you turned around to look at that terushima guy, you furrowed your eyebrows

'tongue piercing? hello!😍'

"nice fort you got, is your bed comfier?" he smirked at you, his piercing glistening from the light of the TV.

surely he wasn't trying to be weird, "i'm not sure, ask akaashi," you smiled, gesturing to the boy youve been kissing lately.

akaashi was fuming, you could tell by the way his nostrils flared, "nah you're not doing that 'round me."

"calm down! i'm sure he was only joking!" you laughed, turning back around to the tv.

"what? is she your bird?" terushima whipped his head round to face akaashi.

"yes?"

this angry side of akaashi was new to you, the way he claimed you to be his in front of everyone sent your head spiralling. honestly, you felt like climbing him like a tree in that moment, but some bullshit called decorum exists and unfortunately was not acceptable. but trust me, you would if you could. you stared at akaashi until he met your eyes, this staring contest between the pair of you made the world feel as though it stopped spinning, like everyone else was white noise and irrelevant compared to the way akaashi lowered his gaze when looking at you.

somehow, you managed to compose yourself, despite the thick (sexual) tension that was building between you two.

clearing your throat, you shook your head, still holding eye contact with your little pookie. you mouthed the words 'i want you' to him, only to be met with a head jerk, signalling to your stairs. is he ushering you to the bedroom right now? your heart drummed against your chest, and your stomach actually did a backflip inside of you.

unfortunately, your little eye-fucking moment was ruined by a silver-haired setter raising his voice amongst the chaos in your living room, "so what are we watching then?"

the room silenced, probably because this group of thickos were incapable of forming a coherent thought without pure silence.

"what about a show called attack on ti-" you sat up.

"no anime, y/n." kuroo shot you a glare, making you lean back into tobio's shoulder.

"i dont care, it's just background noise!" atsumu piped up suddenly, nose-deep in the cupboard, digging for sweets.

you chucked akaashi the remote, even though his film taste was horrendous. you watched him, your eyes following every movement of his fingers, the way he bit his lip in concentration: he was just so perfect. he finally stopped, putting on your 2nd favourite show: brooklyn99. what a banger!!

you weren't fully focused on the tv, the conversation bouncing off of the walls capturing your full attention. most of it was volleyball talk, chatting shit about an 'ushiwaka', claiming him to be an 'arrogant dick' and insults of the sort. it was comfortable, yes you missed your girls, but they went on a girls' trip without you, so you were left with this rowdy lot. it was sheer luck that kuroo was your cousin, or you'd miss out on these stupid little discourses and discussions.

lifting your head from kageyama's shoulder, you looked around the room, searching for your boy. instead, you fixated on kenma playing subway surfers on his ipad (why would he bring an ipad to a sleepover), the screen tilted so hinata could watch how good he was. you laughed to yourself as hinata's jaw was practically on the floor, he was so easily impressed, it was sweet.

finally, you found your boy, talking about some school drama you weren't involved in. he looked at you again, a smile reaching his lips. he jerked his head to your stairs again, probably telling you to follow as he stood up. you awkwardly stood up, too, avoiding stepping on legs and loose limbs. you stood at the foot of the stairs, smiling at him as he held your hand and pulled you up the stairs.

"they're gonna.. 👉👌" kageyama began, turning around, "aren't they.."

"tobio knows what's happening for once! and yeah they probably are, leave them to it though.." oikawa chanted.

kenma looked up from his game, his eyebrows knitted together; "but why akaashi? i don't see him playing mariokart with her.."

"yeah, why him? she was eyeing me up earlier if he didn't fuck it up.." terushima stuck his tongue out at the twin, gaining an unpleasant scowl from the boy.

"SHUSH IM TRYING TO HEAR IF THEY TALK!!!" hinata yelled, making everyone shut up.

a/n
ayo motivation is back