012: 𝑺𝑬𝑪𝑼𝑹𝑬 𝑫𝑨 𝑩𝑨𝑮 (2)

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 💸

📍PLT HQ
[9:14 am]

They opened the door for me and let me walked in

It was very big inside. Couldn't really tell where I was suppose to go. I looked at the directory and seen 'CEO's Office'

Then realized that I was across from it. I was really nervous. I walked towards the office and peeked through the window and seen nobody in there.

I sighed, thinking that she prolly forgot about my interview, something made me stop thinking, hearing a door open and a group of people walking out.

Im pretty sure that was the conference room. Yes it was, the badge on the wall said it was the 'Conference Room'

The CEO walked out, discerning me.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Uhm, it's me Lexie Davis, I'm here for my interview." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry." She sped up to me and unlocked her door.

"I was in a meeting, figuring out the collections and etc." she told me.

I nodded, understanding that she was doing business.

She opens the door, waiting for me to walk in as I observed the luxurious office.

It was giving independent woman vibes.

I walked in and sat down in one of the gray chairs, which was far away from her desk

She sat down in her chair.

"Ok so, I don't really do interviews but since Rose just called me out the blue yesterday, I'm gonna ask you questions. Just to know you a little bit." She said.