017: 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑰𝑻

sorry for the grammar errors 🧸

📍LOS ANGELES, CA
[8:06 pm]
(50+ comments & votes pls?)

📍LOS ANGELES, CA[8:06 pm](50+ comments & votes pls?)

"Alright bye y'all." I said walking out of Rose crib. I ain't gon lie, that cold pasta was good as hell especially with the cucumbers. As I finally made it outside, I walk to the car and hear police sirens speeding down the street.

"Damn, they on they ass today." I laughed. "Let me hurry up and get in this car 'fore they get my ass too." I enter inside of Kentrell vehicle.

I press start engine, then went to Apple Music on the dashboard and played 'Serial Lover' by Kehlani. I started humming the beginning of the instrumental and then sung the song.

"I think I'm addicted to romance, showing my whole hands, laying my cards out flat!" I sung loudly and drove the fuck off. Then came to realization that I'm driving his car. It felt unbelievable that I'm dating a whole ass rapper who met me off the street, just a few weeks. He wanted me to be his girl. We decided to slow down but everything felt fast. I literally just met the nigga and hasn't met the rest of his children.

On top of that, I stole the nigga from Jazlyn which is funny but I have a feeling she's gonna be around.

For a long ass time.

I know she ain't going nowhere and neither am I.

Also, I might be risking my life for this nigga love. I shot one of his enemies and threw the gun to side like the feds wasn't gonna find it. I don't think they found the body or the gun because I hadn't heard any news bout the shit.

I regret throwing the gun and don't regret shooting him. Hey, karma's a bitch right? But I can't talk, cause I might get karma too. Some bad ass karma at that. I can fight it though, I already been thru enough shit in life, so I'll know how that feels.

But really, I'm just tossing my whole life away and not even caring about it. Cause I just don't care. Life ain't shit but hell. Being a human is hard. I could've been a bird, a pig, a horse but no. My parents decided to create me and bring me into this cold-hearted world. Fuck the world, really.

I just don't understand it at all. All we care bout on this planet is lust, drugs, violence and money. That's why I used to smoke my whole life away cause that's what the influence in life is! Getting hoes and living luxurious. Sometimes I don't care bout that then realize I dream bout it.

I finally pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine and sighed. "I just thought about a lot of shit." I got out the car and click clacked my way towards the house. Then somebody opens the door already.

I smiled at him, "How was the job today baby?"

𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐤 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥! 💚