014: 𝑰𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑰𝑵 𝑴𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑰

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 📂

📍MIAMI, FLORIDA
[6:02 am]

Currently, the FBI and others were investigating the death of Fredo Bang

Currently, the FBI and others were investigating the death of Fredo Bang. His body has been left for dead for week in a half.

"Everyone, there's a weapon peeking out. It's under the car." Officer Lawson said.

(look, I ain't federal so ion know wtf I'm doing. Y'all stick with me on this one 😂)

Officer Anderson puts a glove on and grabs the gun from under the car.

"Should we take it to experiment room, to see the DNA?" Officer Anderson said.

"Yes, of course. We have to figure out who left his body right here." Officer Lawson.

"Alright, whatever you say... EVERYONE; INVESTIGATION IS OVER. ME AND OFFICER LAWSON IS GOING TO TAKE THIS TO THE EXPERIMENT ROOM." Officer Anderson shouted.

Everyone is getting ready to leave.

Officer Lawson and Officer Anderson got in the car together, driving to the station.

The station.

They both got out the car and walked in the station. Using they're cards to unlock the door.

Officer Lawson walked in and ran in the experiment room. Just feeling excited to see who shot this man. Officer Anderson followed her in the room.

Lawson puts the glove on with no hesitation.

"Ok, I'm going to let this scan the fingerprints..." She waited patiently.

After a couple minutes of the DNA scanned the fingerprints.

The DNA showed the ID's of Kentrell Gaulden and Lexie Davis.

"Mm... this isn't new at all. This boy has hella records. But this young lady is new." She looked at they're ID's.

"She touched the gun. It's shows 90% of it." Officer Anderson said.

"I can see that Anderson! I'm not fucking blind." She spoke bluntly.

"I'm just trying to help." He said.

She rolled her eyes.

"Do you think they still here in Miami. He had a show here... so maybe not!" She said and turned off the computer.

"Welp. We have to find them in.... Los Angeles of California." Officer Anderson said.

"Who's gonna go out there just to find her. We should just have the police station of California look for her ass." She said.

"Let's do that then." He agreed with her.

"Yea." She rolled her eyes and took off the gloves.

"They're gonna find that bitch soon."

- 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 😀