003: 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑯𝒀

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 💜📍LOS ANGELES, CA [8:00 am]

📍LOS ANGELES, CA
[8:00 am]

LEXIE PERSPECTIVE

Kentrell and the gang, including me and Rose. We were going to Baton Rouge for him to bring his son and to see his family.

I was kinda nervous because his family doesn't know me & I didn't want them to think that I was dating him or messing around with him. We were currently packing a little bit of things and I grabbed my duffle bag, phone and charger and left the room.

I closed the door and went downstairs and sat on the couch.

"Aight you ready." Kentrell said coming down the stairs.

"Yeah." I responded. He nodded and walked to the kitchen to the refrigerator and grabbed his dirty sprite.

"Ew." I went to my phone.

"What" he mugged me.

Does this man always have to mug somebody.

"Nun." I replied.

"They gone be here soon." He said and I nodded.

A few minutes later.

"They here!" I yelled and Kentrell came downstairs and he had his bag with him and we walked out the door.

We walked to the black sprinter van and Kentrell opened the door for me.

I got in and sat in the back and Kentrell followed me. He laid his head on my shoulder.

I was kinda getting comfortable with it but aye, I don't mind.

I was trying hard to be sober today and not pop the pills. Or smoking.

I was on my phone and checked my Instagram and seen that I had 23.5k followers out of nowhere.

I don't know if people noticed that the gang follows me on IG or it was whatever.

But I had to do some stuff with my page. You know, for people to know me and who I was.

I used my old photos because I didn't really take pictures like that no more.

(Just pretend Lexie had braces so... but she's gonna get the braces removed in some chapters soon.)

)