015: 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 & 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 🪐

📍 LOS ANGELES, CA
[10:38 pm]

Today was the day that I will start my first day working at PrettyLittleThing

Honestly, i was pretty excited to work there. even though I'll be helping out.

But it don't matter, i just get to observe and assist for 4 hours. Hoping that i do good to get this $10,000 dollar check.

That's a lot for a first check, but I like how Kayla does it, she a real boss. That's what I like to see black women do, being independent, taking they're job serious, and being a bad bitch.

I'm glad I woke up early, me and Kentrell had a debate about how his hoe wanna say I'm weird and whatever the fuck those messages said. I love him but he gotta check his groupies, for real.

I walked in the closet, looking for something elegant to where. Just seeing how im tired of my tomboy clothes. I needed to upgrade on my taste of fashion. Been wearing Nike and Adidas for the longest.

But ain't nothing wrong with it, I just need to try something new of what I like to wear.

I ain't tryna be too dressy when I get there. Not trying to be perfect, but look like the job was meant for me.

My attention was caught by a blue ruched midi dress.

I took it off the hanger then realized this was the dress that I got when I went shopping with Rose.

Damn, I miss her, haven't talked to her ever since we left Miami.

Today I should hang out with her, maybe go get lunch after I leave the headquarters. By that time it's gonna be at least 7 something.

I sat the dress on the dresser and looked inside of my jewelry box only seeing one diamanté necklace and two golden bracelets.

I didn't have enough accessories but it was coo.

Heading to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

While in the shower.

 —